Bedworth (h) FA Cup

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Bedworth (h) FA Cup

Post by andy » 26 Aug 2019, 18:06

As has been said already everybody deserves a lot of credit who has taken to the field so far. The work rate and ability is something we have not seen in many a year. But, and not just because he got a hattrick today, Jamie Molineux has been a revelation for me. I never saw it coming, it was all eyes on Gibson and Yates. The lad has terrorised Bedworth twice and works very hard for his rewards. Most impressed.
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 26 Aug 2019, 18:19

andy wrote:
26 Aug 2019, 18:06
As has been said already everybody deserves a lot of credit who has taken to the field so far. The work rate and ability is something we have not seen in many a year. But, and not just because he got a hattrick today, Jamie Molineux has been a revelation for me. I never saw it coming, it was all eyes on Gibson and Yates. The lad has terrorised Bedworth twice and works very hard for his rewards. Most impressed.
I like the look of Lucas too. But can't see how he's going to get much game time with how the other two have started.

Top goal scorer could be a fun battle. Imagine being in this position after we couldn't hit a barn door last season.

When was the last time we scored 3 or more goals in consecutive home games?
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 26 Aug 2019, 18:53

What a lovely afternoon that was!
Sublime football giving total domination.
Bedworth hardly had a you h in the second half - apart from their goal.
A despairing shout of "keep the ball" from the Beduff coach, in the second half, seemed quite laughable when they couldn't get a touch of the round thing as we played all around them.
It's brilliant being a Yeltz fan right now.
One thing that is missing is a clean sheet.
Must do better!

dalevillain
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dalevillain » 26 Aug 2019, 21:24

Great performance again today by the side and once again I think the only thing negative to say ‘on the field’ would be the scoreline as should have been more but the most important thing was getting the win and into the hat for the next round at the end of the day so job done in the finish fairly comfortably!

Nice to see the gaffer making some changes to freshen things up a bit as I agree was probably needed but at the same time it didn’t compensate for us to playing the exact style of football which was pleasing to see.

Only disappointing thing you could say ‘off the field’ was the disappointing 377 attendance and the subdued atmosphere in the ground today with lack of singing etc. Sure it was a case though of people enjoying their bank holiday elsewhere and hope the usual mob will be back for the next game next week!

SpongeDad
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by SpongeDad » 27 Aug 2019, 11:05

My first competitive game as a supporter and absolutely loved it. Some of the football was fantastic. The crossbar and their goalkeeper kept the score respectable for them. I think we relaxed slightly near the end which allowed them to score. Has anyone mentioned the ball over the top for the 3rd goal? Not sure who played it but it was a great pass

Seamus
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Seamus » 27 Aug 2019, 11:44

SpongeDad wrote:
27 Aug 2019, 11:05
My first competitive game as a supporter and absolutely loved it. Some of the football was fantastic. The crossbar and their goalkeeper kept the score respectable for them. I think we relaxed slightly near the end which allowed them to score. Has anyone mentioned the ball over the top for the 3rd goal? Not sure who played it but it was a great pass
I think it was Ashley Sammons, however I am sure the footage from Yeltz TV will confirm my thoughts or otherwise.

YeltzTV
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzTV » 28 Aug 2019, 07:33

Match Highlights: https://youtu.be/0dUOccPEFDU
Post Match Interview: https://youtu.be/mEJWX9Fh12w

dazzlingdazza
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dazzlingdazza » 28 Aug 2019, 19:38

Really good highlights. Well done 👍

AwayDayYeltz