Stourbr*dge

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
piearce9
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Stourbr*dge

Post by piearce9 » 20 Jul 2019, 19:24

andy wrote:
20 Jul 2019, 18:33
I doubt that will be an issue you will have to worry about. He will get minutes here and there I'm sure but will not be in contention for the starting eleven if everyone is fit. If needed though I'm sure he could still play a part at this level. Will be useful for bringing his experience to younger players off the pitch though.
But we are still paying him a wage (and a decent one, I would suggest) and for what? Sentamentalism?

If he’s solely bringing “experience” then give him a role on the coaching staff instead.

Mr Blue Sky signed out a few mins ago ^-^

dazzlingdazza
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dazzlingdazza » 21 Jul 2019, 21:39

Plenty to get excited about I thought, haven’t been to a home game in nearly a year due to various commitments, but the changes both on/off the pitch are really encouraging.

Yesterday’s game I thought we more than matched them, their 2nd goal was very unfortunate, but we kept going and an extra 5 minutes after we scored would have been interesting.
I thought our build up play was very good, everyone seems comfortable on the ball, there’s lots of movement and encouragement. The only criticism yesterday from me would be that I didn’t think there were enough bodies in the box when we had the ball wide when we were about to deliver a cross.

I’m hoping to get to another game very soon as it was thoroughly enjoyable and was good to see some old faces.

The future looks really bright.

DazzlingDale
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by DazzlingDale » 23 Jul 2019, 03:39

dazzlingdazza wrote:
21 Jul 2019, 21:39
Plenty to get excited about I thought, haven’t been to a home game in nearly a year due to various commitments, but the changes both on/off the pitch are really encouraging.

Yesterday’s game I thought we more than matched them, their 2nd goal was very unfortunate, but we kept going and an extra 5 minutes after we scored would have been interesting.
I thought our build up play was very good, everyone seems comfortable on the ball, there’s lots of movement and encouragement. The only criticism yesterday from me would be that I didn’t think there were enough bodies in the box when we had the ball wide when we were about to deliver a cross.

I’m hoping to get to another game very soon as it was thoroughly enjoyable and was good to see some old faces.

The future looks really bright.
Agreed BRO - but less of the old faces bud, especially that bloke dj kev lol

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 23 Jul 2019, 08:30

Good to see you both on Saturday, gents. Hopefully we'll see many more old faces retrurning.

To anyone who reads this forum, but has stayed away for whatever reason, I urge you to give attend again - it really is fun to watch Halesowen again.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

DazzlingDale
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by DazzlingDale » 24 Jul 2019, 21:59

AwayDayYeltz wrote:
23 Jul 2019, 08:30
Good to see you both on Saturday, gents. Hopefully we'll see many more old faces retrurning.

To anyone who reads this forum, but has stayed away for whatever reason, I urge you to give attend again - it really is fun to watch Halesowen again.
And Josh forgot to mention he will buy all the old faces a beer, especially that forum member Yeltzmon lol 👍