Lowestoft town

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Lowestoft town

Post by lutleyyeltz » 19 Mar 2019, 22:30

I'll stick my head over the parapet and say this is EXACTLY the time for true fans to stand up and be determined to be there when the club needs us in it's darkest hour.

dalevillain
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dalevillain » 19 Mar 2019, 22:37

I’ll be there on Saturday

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 19 Mar 2019, 22:42

Ditto. Lose, lose or draw :)

Scribbler
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Scribbler » 19 Mar 2019, 23:16

Dont Know if it was the jet lag or what, after a long journey down on a Tuesday night, but that was utter garbage !!! A balls up after 20 secs and it was game over from then on... but 3 down after 13 mins, especially as this was a must win game, is just not acceptable... starting with the keeper.. not good enough..at fault for the first goal, balled up every cross he came for, stays on his line too much doesn't command his six yard box at all and spends all game yelling at the ref ... not just this game but every game.... back four were very poor tonight... gifting them goal after goal...passes going astray time after time.... mid field not playing as a unit... no creativity... no passion or battling.. apart from one, who was the only one that seemed bothered that they were being hammered.. tried vocally to rally the troops.. seemed to fall on deaf ears... strikers not scoring or winning ball... the lack of passion there to be seen throughout the whole side.... season is over now... better players needed for next season... start building now.... the fans deserve it.....

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 20 Mar 2019, 07:26

The 'keeper not good enough?
Platty has been our best, and most consistent, player all season - and for a good few seasons before this one.
If there is to be a vote for 'best player' then Dan will sweep the board.
I'm frustrated and bitterly disappointed - not just for myself but for the owners who have saved this club from disappearing off the footballing map.
I suggest that you canvas other regulars as to their opinion of our goalkeeper. You will undoubtedly discover that your opinion is completely wrong.

HalesowenHarry
Global Moderator

Post by HalesowenHarry » 20 Mar 2019, 08:25

Not the biggest fan of Platty's goalkeeping skills, but he's easily been amongst the top 2 of our players this season, and as a person he seems to be good for the dressing room. Kieran Morris I'd be more afraid of losing next season, he hasn't deserved to be in this losing rabble. And I'd task anyone with blaming him for many of the goals we've conceded this season. The video evidence is there on Yeltz TV so go on, knock yourselves out :)

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 20 Mar 2019, 08:34

Do we have to?

HalesowenHarry
Global Moderator

Post by HalesowenHarry » 20 Mar 2019, 08:36

yes

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 20 Mar 2019, 08:51

::)

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 20 Mar 2019, 09:12

If Platty was any better all round as a keeper we wouldn't have him. First on my team sheet every week. Well as keeper he would be anyway though. :D
The number one No1.
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0