St Neots Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
Poll
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: St Neots Updates

Post by Poll » 02 Sep 2018, 14:55

One other positive I forgot to add - I don’t think The Grove has ever looked better in my 80-odd years of going.

Huge respect to everyone who put in so much hard work to make it a ground we can all be very proud of.

HalesowenHarry
Global Moderator

Post by HalesowenHarry » 02 Sep 2018, 19:19

Poll wrote:
02 Sep 2018, 14:55
One other positive I forgot to add - I don’t think The Grove has ever looked better in my 80-odd years of going.

Huge respect to everyone who put in so much hard work to make it a ground we can all be very proud of.
Positivity? Most disappointing Poll ;D

And only 80 years ;)

The ground looks amazing and to be fair with limited time the pitch played well

piearce9
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by piearce9 » 02 Sep 2018, 19:48

lutleyyeltz wrote:
01 Sep 2018, 21:11
What a difference from the St Neots coach who praised his players, even after a mistake.
The St Neots manager was a breath of fresh air- he was full of positivity and encouragement. Very different to the usual mould at this level. I don’t know if anyone else saw but a stray ball came onto the pitch in injury time and one of their bench went onto the pitch to retrieve it and allow the game to continue, which struck me as very sporting behaviour too.

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 02 Sep 2018, 20:12

piearce9 wrote:
02 Sep 2018, 19:48
lutleyyeltz wrote:
01 Sep 2018, 21:11
What a difference from the St Neots coach who praised his players, even after a mistake.
The St Neots manager was a breath of fresh air- he was full of positivity and encouragement. Very different to the usual mould at this level. I don’t know if anyone else saw but a stray ball came onto the pitch in injury time and one of their bench went onto the pitch to retrieve it and allow the game to continue, which struck me as very sporting behaviour too.
I commented on that too. Very sporting. If I was in that position, I certainly wouldn't be so proactive in giving the opposition the ball back.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz