Marine Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
KenR
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Marine Updates

Post by KenR » 18 Feb 2018, 13:01

Thanks for those kind words Lutters, but I must say that my enthusiasm to go and watched any game whilst hill and clarke are at the helm, has diminished . If we go down, as seems increasingly likely, I apportion blame totally to the people who have backed them, and themselves for not doing the honourable thing and resigning instead of having the pigheaded belief that they can get us out of this mess I hope they can and I am wrong but whatever happens they should both go at the end of this season.

dalevillain
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dalevillain » 18 Feb 2018, 13:11

Just playing devils advocate here and maybe because Hill and Clarke are still at the helm and Karen doesn’t have the power to sack them at present she might be giving them her suppport whilst not to upset the apple cart so to speak? Especially when we are in a precarious position at the bottom of the league.

I would like to think to echo Lutley’s comments that once she and the mystery investor take control of the club that common sense would prevail and Hill and Clarke are not unsackable and would eventually be given the boot, whether or not it would happen before the end of the season or in the summer is another matter, but it does need to happen in order for the club to move forward.

CRHTheTog
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by CRHTheTog » 23 Feb 2018, 16:57

Monteiro red card overturned on appeal thanks to video footage from Yeltz TV.

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 23 Feb 2018, 17:46

Good news - well done guys!

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 23 Feb 2018, 17:57

He should have sent their 2 guys off for bleating like sheep over nothing. Glad it's been overturned.
As an aside though guys if video evidence from yourselves is good enough to expose things in one game it should not be withheld in another.