Sutton Coldfield Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
wednesburystokie
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Sutton Coldfield Updates

Post by wednesburystokie » 26 Dec 2016, 23:35

Yeltz27 wrote:Ok Dave fine, but can one of the remaining Hill in brigade come on here and explain what he is actually doing that is good anymore
thats not what you said Matthew is it?

Who are the remaining Hill in brigade then, rather than asking them to comment on here to get a rise, why not message them directly, why do people have to give their opinion on an open forum??

Is it indeed their own personal opinion you are seeking, or is it you wish them to put a club spin on things?

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 26 Dec 2016, 23:38

Very, very poor again. Personally I couldn't care less about some scaffolding or who does what and when, what I care about is MY club are endlessly playing dire, boring football and that MY club is being run in an unbelievable fashion. Those that say they don't know what is going on are either blind, have their head in the sand or cannot be bothered to dig the couple of millimetres it takes to uncover the 'workings' behind this club.
At some point somebody should write a book about the last 10 years of HTFC, I fear though it would mistakenly be filed under fiction.

Yeltz27
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz27 » 26 Dec 2016, 23:43

wednesburystokie wrote:
Yeltz27 wrote:Ok Dave fine, but can one of the remaining Hill in brigade come on here and explain what he is actually doing that is good anymore
thats not what you said Matthew is it?

Who are the remaining Hill in brigade then, rather than asking them to comment on here to get a rise, why not message them directly, why do people have to give their opinion on an open forum??

Is it indeed their own personal opinion you are seeking, or is it you wish them to put a club spin on things?

I don't think it's what you said either though. You told me your opinion on John Hill but haven't once said Hill out. It's no good keeping it to yourself when it's harming a club you supposedly care about. I'm not trying to 'get a rise', I don't like what's going on. And I've obviously messaged people directly

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 26 Dec 2016, 23:44

andy wrote:Very, very poor again. Personally I couldn't care less about some scaffolding or who does what and when, what I care about is MY club are endlessly playing dire, boring football and that MY club is being run in an unbelievable fashion. Those that say they don't know what is going on are either blind, have their head in the sand or cannot be bothered to dig the couple of millimetres it takes to uncover the 'workings' behind this club.
At some point somebody should write a book about the last 10 years of HTFC, I fear though it would mistakenly be filed under fiction.
As a good man said: this club is now worse off now than it was under the Ingram's / M**s*n's.

They chased a dream. Which backfired. Now we are just a mess. With no hope. At least back then we had hope...

Now we have a bunch of people who couldn't manage a boy's Sunday league team, 'running' (mis-running) the team. They don't have a clue how to run a football club.

They may mean well, but they are running this club into the ground. We may as well go back to Sunday league football, as that's we are.

We are a semi pro team for fuck sake, and a historic one at that. One that I will shout at the roof tops for. We are not a Sunday league side. We are Halesowen Town.

Please. Please. Please. Please, stop tearing this team as a Sunday league side. Please.

Anyone who disagrees or wants a chat can contact me.

DM via here. Or Facebook me. Or on twitter. I don't hide. If you have anything to say, have to front and bollocks to say it to my face.

I have bollocks, do you 'Yeltz family'?
Last edited by RaidenYeltz on 26 Dec 2016, 23:56, edited 1 time in total.

wednesburystokie
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by wednesburystokie » 26 Dec 2016, 23:56

RaidenYeltz wrote:
Now we have a bunch of people who couldn't manage a boys Sunday league team, 'running (mis-running) the team. They don't have a clue how to run a football club.

They may mean well, but they are running this club into the ground. Please back to Sunday league football?
I am intrigued by this one, as by 'run a football club' I take it you mean off the field, and by bunch of people you are referring to more than one person i take it.

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 27 Dec 2016, 00:00

wednesburystokie wrote:
RaidenYeltz wrote:
Now we have a bunch of people who couldn't manage a boys Sunday league team, 'running (mis-running) the team. They don't have a clue how to run a football club.

They may mean well, but they are running this club into the ground. Please back to Sunday league football?
I am intrigued by this one, as by 'run a football club' I take it you mean off the field, and by bunch of people you are referring to more than one person i take it.
It's clearly aimed at ' Yeltz family' who have their head up their arse. And I'm going to have the bollocks to say to you (in part, not totally) are dragging this club down.

Unless your attitude changes that's is the long and shot of it.

wednesburystokie
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by wednesburystokie » 27 Dec 2016, 00:03

RaidenYeltz wrote:
wednesburystokie wrote:
RaidenYeltz wrote:

It's clearly aimed at ' Yeltz family' who have their head up their arse. And I'm going to have the bollocks to say to you (in part, not totally) are dragging this club down.

Unless your attitude changes that's is the long and shot of it.
May I ask how this Yeltz Family have their heads up their arses and how, my attitude needs to change?

As I have previously stated, i turn up on matchday and tweet suff out, hopefully for the benefit of supporters, not for me

Yeltz27
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz27 » 27 Dec 2016, 09:41

Too much changed all at once. Not everything used to be bad. The Yeltz Family came in, and whilst even I acknowledge they have done a lot of good things with the ground, there is a sense of it being our way but if you don't like it, well tough.

No football club can be healthy if it's like it is at the moment at the Grove. Results like we've had against low lying teams and no sign of a change of manager? Like Raiden says (even though I don't approve of his language in his post), there used to be hope even in the darkest days of MM. People won't agree I'm sure, but this is far worse now. People say the forum is toxic, it never used to be. People used to be able to criticise but we can't anymore. I take my share of the blame for going too far at times, like last night which I apologise for, but the longer it goes on like this the more frustrated people become.

The Yeltz Family might well just be volunteers Dave, but a few have risen to important positions at the club. That is fine, but why were these positions never advertised and when I have queried it before I have been told they were chosen 'because they had done good work with the FOTG.' That adds to the sense that the FOTG have taken over, yet when they are questioned it's just 'we are just volunteers'. Well you can't have it both ways. There are a lot of contradictions all the time from the YF to suit their position. Take the Blyth bus argument for example. Yes you are entitled obviously to do whatever the hell you like, but there wasn't a coach so lots of people couldn't go. Had the YF not gone on their own minibus there would have been enough numbers to justify having a coach probably. You can't say 'we are a friendly bunch, everybody is welcome, we look after everyone' and then go and do that. That never used to happen, there always used to be coaches to long trip games and it used to be fun. If you want to genuinely help people you have to take these things into consideration.

And finally, people get at Raiden about his behaviour. But why do I get messages about him at Marine, and people find it so offensive, but I never get a message about John
Hill and his vile language at Coalville, or the players etc? Or the fact that I saw abusive tweets to him after Marine. It's again, one rule for us and one rule for you, and it doesn't help. You have to be consistent and fair to everybody.

wednesburystokie
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by wednesburystokie » 27 Dec 2016, 10:37

I agree, but at the same time as the Yeltz Family, which back in the days when the Yeltz Family name was first muted included the likes of Josh, Sarah, Mike Burke and many others, as a group of fans nothing more there was also a committee at the club that included none of the matchday volunteers of today, the Friends of The Grove was formed, and from an outsider I saw that was proposing to do good work for the club, I was asked to join, and was more than happy to do so.

Not one of the current matchday volunteers has a high role within the club, we literally fill in where needed, we've had some great volunteers at the club in the past too, people who have decided not to carry on doing what they are doing, but like many a non league club, I'm sure the owners are happy to get any help they can

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 27 Dec 2016, 12:33

I feel like the following needs to be said. Whether people listen or not is up to them.

I'd like to urge people who read this forum that have an opinion, but do not post, to sign up and post.

There is no good coming up to me at the game and telling me you agree with what I post. There isn't any point either in speaking to friends asking 'who's Raiden' he speaks the truth. It's high time these people signed up and joined the debate. It's important to make as much noise as possible.