Coalville Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Coalville Updates

Post by andy » 17 Dec 2016, 17:37

lutleyyeltz wrote:Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin......... tactics, manager, p*t*h, budget, position of the moon, global warming, Article 50, Corbyn, Boris Johnson.
No, I've got it - it all went t*ts up when that bloke with the shredded wheat hair got elected in the USA!
Tut tut Lutley, you forgot this...
hybrid.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

THEYELTZBUG
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by THEYELTZBUG » 17 Dec 2016, 17:38

Well another loss and surely it's about time the management staff start taking some accountability. The new signing dunkley looks out of his depth and poor signing. Denney in the midfield looks sluggish and slow. The defending again has a lot to be desired for, with shocking mistakes. The keeper I thought kept us in it. I really don't like to moan and try and be positive but that was poor again. We really need to start getting some results. We need key players back fit. Otherwise this will be a relegation scrap if not already in one.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 17 Dec 2016, 17:40

andy wrote:
lutleyyeltz wrote:Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin......... tactics, manager, p*t*h, budget, position of the moon, global warming, Article 50, Corbyn, Boris Johnson.
No, I've got it - it all went t*ts up when that bloke with the shredded wheat hair got elected in the USA!
Tut tut Lutley, you forgot this...
......or this
HALESOWEN TOWN FC.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Noggin
Global Moderator

Post by Noggin » 17 Dec 2016, 17:49

Andy wrote: Tut tut Lutley, you forgot this...
hybrid.png
@Lutley, I regret that your Lordship misses the point. At £25 per share the Board value the club as being worth £25m (despite only have £25000 of assets in the last published accounts). Therefore you must be mistaken, for they can do no wrong.

@Andy, I afraid I must disagree with you old mate. Nothing too much wrong with the first badge you showed - it's the party hat that sums up the trite, puerile status quo

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 17 Dec 2016, 17:58

Noggin wrote:
Andy wrote: Tut tut Lutley, you forgot this...
hybrid.png
@Lutley, I regret that your Lordship misses the point. At £25 per share the Board value the club as being worth £25m (despite only have £25000 of assets in the last published accounts). Therefore you must be mistaken, for they can do no wrong.

@Andy, I afraid I must disagree with you old mate. Nothing too much wrong with the first badge you showed - it's the party hat that sums up the trite, puerile status quo
No,no, no, i love the first badge shown. I just would not post the party hat, so posted the badge i would like to be installed as ours!

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 17 Dec 2016, 18:01

Have to say though, if the linesman did not give this i can not see how the ref did from his position.
http://videos.pitchero.com/1408760/9242 ... 992316.mp4

Noggin
Global Moderator

Post by Noggin » 17 Dec 2016, 18:10

Andy wrote:
No,no, no, i love the first badge shown. I just would not post the party hat, so posted the badge i would like to be installed as ours!
Sentiments match, but posts crossed. ATB

Poll
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Poll » 17 Dec 2016, 19:11

andy wrote:Have to say though, if the linesman did not give this i can not see how the ref did from his position.
http://videos.pitchero.com/1408760/9242 ... 992316.mp4
Definitely didn't look in at the time from 140 yards away (yes I was making a rare visit to a Midlands game, and the stand at the "bottom end" is a LONG way from the pitch).

Other than that we were pretty average at best today, and didn't deserve much more out of the game. They weren't up to much really, other than being big and strong in that NPL way. Without Kaiman in the New Year I think we'll really struggle creating many chances going forward unless we can get a good replacement.

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 17 Dec 2016, 19:36

In bottom 6 - says it all, for me.

juanillo
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by juanillo » 17 Dec 2016, 19:40

Coalville were a poor side and will need to improve to stay up..

Coalville were abysmal.

...No that was forum reaction from just over a month ago after we won 1-0.

Now I don't reckon Coalville were amazing today but they deserved the win.

We were probably just the better team until they scored but thereafter we didn't threaten much. Without Anderson we'll be even less likely. We don't score many and hardly anyone else scores.

The midfield create little and I can't understand Goddard not starting.

From my vantage point I thought their second was over the line.

Need at least 4 points from Sutton and Corby else it could be a long struggle in the new year.