Coalville Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Coalville Updates

Post by RaidenYeltz » 23 Dec 2016, 20:12

Yeltz27 wrote:
RobYeltz wrote:
Yeltz27 wrote:Ok Rob, fine, but if you agree about the state of things at the moment, are you still adamantly Hill in? I think if you were to start saying Hill out as well, or that there should be pressure on the manager, that it would go a long way to resolving the current problem. He's got to go, if he doesn't we are definitely going down and nobody wants that. In my opinion, anybody vaguely competent could do a better job. We might not get a good manager for all I know, but something has to be done

I'm not sure that my opinion of the manager holds any more weight than any other supporter. I know that things need to be better than they are now and have been for a number of weeks, but I'm fairly sure that the management team and players know that themselves.
I disagree, but still. This manager isn't capable of making things better, maybe he was at the level below, but not at this level. He's a £6 entry fee manager managing a club at a £10 entry fee level, and you can tell in the football, or lack of.
This quote is brilliant. I think it's spot on.