Rushall Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
HalesowenHarry
Global Moderator

Re: Rushall Updates

Post by HalesowenHarry » 29 Oct 2016, 20:26

Lets not forget Eze seemingly kicking out at Delaney that was missed and easily a red before Denny's contentious yellow or red card challenge.
We played some magnificent football today especially for all those who reckon we've been long ball all season so far ;D

Johnny Bud
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Johnny Bud » 29 Oct 2016, 20:51

I really, really, really enjoyed today. So many positives to take- and we were missing Asa and Digie!

Whoever is scouting the players needs a massive amount of applause as all of Silva, Hancocks, Digie, Birley and Goddard have made a huge difference! I haven't felt this positive in years (at this level)- play offs are a genuine prospect- injuries, suspensions and luck permitting!

spongeyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by spongeyeltz » 29 Oct 2016, 20:56

Fantastic display today. If you weren't at the game you could be forgiven for thinking it was a tight match, it wasn't. The score flattered them. We hit the post, bar and their keeper made a great save.
The whole midfield played really well with some slick and incisive passing, anyone of them could have been mom. (not a hoof in sight)
The last two displays have been really encouraging and if we carry on like this i feel someone is going to get a right thumping. Let's not forget Rushall are currently sitting in the playoffs and today they were made to look very ordinary.
Well done to all players and management

dalevillain
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dalevillain » 30 Oct 2016, 08:38

Echo pretty much what others have said on here, fantastic performance yesterday from the lads, particularly in the second half.

We took a bit to get into our stride the first 10-15 mins but in the end we were deserved winners and should have got a couple more as we hit the post and the bar and their keeper made a couple of decent saves as well.

It would have been criminal if they had got a late equaliser as they threatened towards the end but we managed to hold on.

In regards to the incidents - it looked a shocking tackle from Denny and the fact their player was on crutches tells you it was a naughty one and was lucky to stay on the pitch.

As for their stamp, I didn't fully see it so will be interesting to take another look on Yeltz TV if they managed to capture it.

Overall though, cracking away day, one of the best I've had with Halesowen - always that bit nicer when you win!

Hey - 4-4-2, playing football on the ground and getting results, who would have thought it ay?!

DanielRolinson
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by DanielRolinson » 30 Oct 2016, 15:24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M92BvALkrT8

As for the Delaney incident it didn't make the highlights as I skimmed straight past it in the edit, I have however uploaded it directly to Twitter, which you can see here. https://twitter.com/YeltzTV/status/792666020167254017
Yeltz TV

Seamus
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Seamus » 30 Oct 2016, 17:43

Puzzled why the linesman does not wave his flag (perhaps that comes later after the edit) he was rather close after all !

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 30 Oct 2016, 20:56

dalevillain wrote: Hey - 4-4-2, playing football on the ground and getting results, who would have thought it ay?!
Rocket science!

yeltz85
Global Moderator

Post by yeltz85 » 30 Oct 2016, 21:17

Sounds and looks like a great game from the highlights.

One thing for sure... I am glad we didnt sign Henry Eze on those highlights. Looked awful, out of position, slow and couldn't kick the ball!

DanielRolinson
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by DanielRolinson » 30 Oct 2016, 21:20

Seamus wrote:Puzzled why the linesman does not wave his flag (perhaps that comes later after the edit) he was rather close after all !
Nope, he does nothing!
Yeltz TV

spongeyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by spongeyeltz » 30 Oct 2016, 21:39

yeltz85 wrote:Sounds and looks like a great game from the highlights.

One thing for sure... I am glad we didnt sign Henry Eze on those highlights. Looked awful, out of position, slow and couldn't kick the ball!
Might not have had much success kinking the ball, but was very proficient in kicking Ethan