Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Sutton Updates

Post by DanielRolinson » 02 Dec 2015, 11:56

Yeltz TV

HalesowenHarry
Global Moderator

Post by HalesowenHarry » 02 Dec 2015, 14:41

It wasn't that bad, two very poor mistakes and loads of chances we created which we either didn't take or they defended really well. The highlights pretty sums up the game in that respect, if we can continue fashion those many chances in the league then we should be ok if we take some of them! Simple game this football and putting the ball in the sprout bag.........

RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RobYeltz » 02 Dec 2015, 19:09

HalesowenHarry wrote:It wasn't that bad, two very poor mistakes and loads of chances we created which we either didn't take or they defended really well. The highlights pretty sums up the game in that respect, if we can continue fashion those many chances in the league then we should be ok if we take some of them! Simple game this football and putting the ball in the sprout bag.........

Nail on head and pretty much as I saw it. I was surprised we created so much with Refell and Waite off the pitch. It doesn't half seem as though we have to give absolutely everything to get every goal we score and yet we have often given away soft goals. It would be nice to come up against a team who have a stinker against us!
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ