Mickleover updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
Nikeboy513
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Mickleover updates

Post by Nikeboy513 » 28 Oct 2015, 09:41

yeltz85 wrote:
Nikeboy513 wrote:Also heard cooper is leaving as I believe people are saying
I suspect being his Dad you are the best to know?

Shame as I've spoken to you and Cooper in the past. He knows he will get opportunities. He's a young lad. Just hope he gives it longer.

Uncle actually I no his dad isn't happy about it

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 28 Oct 2015, 10:44

RaidenYeltz wrote:
lutleyyeltz wrote:Raiden,

There seems to be a contradiction in your assessment of the game. On one hand you complain about long ball tactics and yet you state that Aaron Daniel's pace is utilised effectively by that very same tactic.

Kind regards,

Confused of Cradley Heath.
Not really, I'm saying the constant use of the long ball isn't great to watch. But it's being made effective due to Aaron Daniels playing well. By being pacey and harassing defenders into mistake he's creating chances.

Something Pearson lacked.

If you took Daniels out the team that played last night and replaced him with Pearson, for example, it'd be ineffective as per our early season form.
To be fair I thought we mixed it up really well last night with a lot of good passing play through the midfield and some long balls when necessary. It just feels to me that the last couple of games a real effort has been put in to make the football more attractive and as I am one of the first to complain, I want to be one of the first to compliment on a significant improvement. I will never expect Brazil type football because that's not our level, just enjoyable football played to the best of the players abilities. And I genuinely believe we do have players with good ability and playing an attractive style of football shows this. I hope it lasts.

piearce9
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by piearce9 » 28 Oct 2015, 10:46

Nikeboy513 wrote:Uncle actually I no his dad isn't happy about it
Not happy about what, exactly?

yeltz85
Global Moderator

Post by yeltz85 » 28 Oct 2015, 14:41

I suppose Uncle or not... I'm sure the players/coaches and management wont be pleased with the rumours on here the past few days.

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 28 Oct 2015, 15:24

Any business between the manager/coach and a player should be in private - not on here.

DanielRolinson
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by DanielRolinson » 28 Oct 2015, 15:54

Yeltz TV

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 29 Oct 2015, 08:38

Great highlights as per, a couple of brilliant saves from Platt, especially in the second half.