Skelmersdale updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
Yeltz219
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Skelmersdale updates

Post by Yeltz219 » 26 Oct 2015, 15:07

Rumor of more players leaving before Saturdays game...

piearce9
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by piearce9 » 26 Oct 2015, 21:06

Yeltz219 wrote:Rumor of more players leaving before Saturdays game...
Leaving? Or ejected through the sunroof?

DanielRolinson
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by DanielRolinson » 26 Oct 2015, 22:13

piearce9 wrote:
So tempting to photoshop John Hill's head onto James Bond...
Yeltz TV

DanielRolinson
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by DanielRolinson » 26 Oct 2015, 22:57

DanielRolinson wrote:
piearce9 wrote:
So tempting to photoshop John Hill's head onto James Bond...
It's not like I should be preparing for tomorrow's match or anything... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2cDIW_cGY
Yeltz TV

Yeltz219
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz219 » 27 Oct 2015, 07:28

Leaving? Or ejected through the sunroof?[/quote]

So tempting to photoshop John Hill's head onto James Bond...[/quote]

It's not like I should be preparing for tomorrow's match or anything... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2cDIW_cGY[/quote]

Rumor has it (leaving) Asa, Cooper, Sarge, Elvins.

piearce9
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by piearce9 » 27 Oct 2015, 07:41

DanielRolinson wrote:
It's not like I should be preparing for tomorrow's match or anything... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2cDIW_cGY
Hahahaha! So funny I don't even need to worry about what Yeltz217 said.

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 27 Oct 2015, 08:47

I wouldn't blame Sarge for leaving. I think we'll see him play for Wulfrunians but remain on our books - just in case. Surely when Platt has his teeth done he'll be out for a while - unless he's putting it off until pre-season? It will be a shame to see a good GK leave, though...

I wouldn't be surprised to see Isaac leave, he's underused at the moment, he may leave to get more first team opportunities and I'd be disappointed with that, he's creative and capable of scoring. Once Reffel leaves, we may need that creativity.

Asa, reasonable shout given his age and the options at CB with Hull, Westwood and Lewis, but he's been outstanding so far this season, and again I'd be disappointed to see him leave (again).

Elvins...wouldn't be disappointed to see him leave, if I'm honest. Along with 3/4 others that aren't mentioned in this post. But, as per, it's all well and good getting rid of deadwood, or what the management perceive as deadwood, it's about who you replace those players with. It must be better quality and a type of player that fits the tactics and style the management want to employ.

yeltz85
Global Moderator

Post by yeltz85 » 27 Oct 2015, 09:06

All rumour's Anita!

Wouldn't be surprised if Sarge does go. Maybe to Wulfrunians but we shall see but it would be good to keep him on the books.

Asa, I cant see him going. He has been a rock this season and with Joe injured now he is even more important.

Elvins, heard he kicked up a fuss for being on the bench at Stamford and has fallen out of love with football after his recent spell with Worcester. Shame really. Think he has already gone.

Cooper, he will get more chances in the first team. Just got to take them. He has the ability.

RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RobYeltz » 27 Oct 2015, 09:09

RaidenYeltz wrote:
I wouldn't blame Sarge for leaving. I think we'll see him play for Wulfrunians but remain on our books - just in case. Surely when Platt has his teeth done he'll be out for a while - unless he's putting it off until pre-season? It will be a shame to see a good GK leave, though...

I wouldn't be surprised to see Isaac leave, he's underused at the moment, he may leave to get more first team opportunities and I'd be disappointed with that, he's creative and capable of scoring. Once Reffel leaves, we may need that creativity.

Asa, reasonable shout given his age and the options at CB with Hull, Westwood and Lewis, but he's been outstanding so far this season, and again I'd be disappointed to see him leave (again).

Elvins...wouldn't be disappointed to see him leave, if I'm honest. Along with 3/4 others that aren't mentioned in this post. But, as per, it's all well and good getting rid of deadwood, or what the management perceive as deadwood, it's about who you replace those players with. It must be better quality and a type of player that fits the tactics and style the management want to employ.
Not sure where all these rumours are coming from, i guess we'll see.

I'd be a little disappointed to see any of them go, I think changes needed to be made and JH has done that with the introduction of Daniels and Lewis but too many may be disruptive.
I could understand Sarge going if he did he's too good to not be playing somewhere. At the moment though JH seems to be giving them both games and opportunities to play. One side to this that hasn't been mentioned is the work that Dan Watson has done with them. I think both Platty and Sarge have flaws in their game, but both of them are better keepers than when they first come here.
Asa, I know for some away games on a Tuesday Asa has made his own way to the games not in his tracksuit, clearly coming straight from work. Maybe work could be the reason, his performances on the pitch certainly don't warrant him moving on.
Cooper - I guess as a young player he might be a little impulsive, I personally think JH has used him well. Defensively he does need to improve with his positional play but as mentioned going forwards looks excellent. On twitter Isaac always retweets everything by the club etc and seems happy to be part of the club, even coming to watch the youth team in the FA Youth Cup.
Elvins - He very much seems 'one of the lads' in the bar afterwards, and on the pitch I think with the exception of the one goal recently he's been excellent. I like the fact he can play 2/3 positions comfortably too. I'd be disappointed to see him go.
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 27 Oct 2015, 13:20

ASA!!!! I f***in' hope not. Best player by a country mile this season.