Re: Skelmersdale updates

Post by DanielRolinson » 24 Oct 2015, 20:45

Yeltz TV

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 24 Oct 2015, 21:04

Attendance of 303.

Can whoever totalled that please total my bank account! ;)

DanielRolinson
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by DanielRolinson » 24 Oct 2015, 21:06

RaidenYeltz wrote:Attendance of 303.

Haha, it's according to the Evo Stik League site. Usually fairly accurate but I wasn't there today myself so can't say for definite.
Yeltz TV

welshyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by welshyeltz » 25 Oct 2015, 08:19

You stood in the shed and looked out onto the empty terraces. The wet ones who stood in the rain could see the numbers in the shed and Harry Rudge and can confirm that 303 was accurate. Even LLL estimated 310 and he knows !!

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 25 Oct 2015, 08:40

welshyeltz wrote:

You stood in the shed and looked out onto the empty terraces. The wet ones who stood in the rain could see the numbers in the shed and Harry Rudge and can confirm that 303 was accurate. Even LLL estimated 310 and he knows !!
Half decent attendance, considering.

RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RobYeltz » 25 Oct 2015, 11:15

Johnny Bud wrote:When does Jay's suspension start? And how many games is it? Hopefully a couple of the games will be the 'minor' cups- the Leek and Wulfunians games.
I believe he's out for the next three games, Mickleover, Stourbr*dge and AFC Wulfrunians.

A pleasing win, and much better performance. The return of Daniels to support Refell and composure of Lewis at the back has helped significantly too I feel. Some top stuff by Platt kept us in the lead at 1-0 but we just had to concede late on to make it squeeky bum time at the end didn't we? In truth, they'd done enough to score in the game, luckily we managed to get the two today to give us the three points. It was around this time last year we put a bit of a run together, hopefully we can do the same on Tuesday with 3 more points. Credit to Hales too, took his goal well, I like his drive from the middle and he linked up well with Refell and Daniels a few time yesterday which was great to see. I know some aren't keen on him but he's got something in him that is different to Bragoli, Denny, Westwood etc.

Hopefully Westwood will be back fit for the suspended Denny and we can continue to progress.
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ

Magnus
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Magnus » 25 Oct 2015, 12:48

re Yeltz TV 'best team': No place for Asa? - our best player by miles this season

DanielRolinson
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by DanielRolinson » 25 Oct 2015, 14:06

Magnus wrote:re Yeltz TV 'best team': No place for Asa? - our best player by miles this season
Toss up between him and Lewis. That's our best team for that formation, I prefer the three at the back myself.
Yeltz TV

serpentoflight
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by serpentoflight » 25 Oct 2015, 19:53

Johnny Bud wrote:Won 2.1

20 points on Fantasy Island in 5 days. Boom!!!
Well done!!!! (still not top though....I wonder who is....oh look! its me ;D )

- Steve from the Waggon - until it closes, then its Steve from wherever....

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 26 Oct 2015, 08:41

DanielRolinson wrote:
Magnus wrote:re Yeltz TV 'best team': No place for Asa? - our best player by miles this season
Toss up between him and Lewis. That's our best team for that formation, I prefer the three at the back myself.
I've only seen Lewis once, on Saturday, but he looks capable of sitting in-front of a back four! Could be something to look at when Hales goes back to Kiddy?

Just going from the fact John played Tilt in a similar role last year for a chunk of last year and ditto Westwood, but he seems to like the idea of a centre back playing in midfield as a kind of sweeper.

I think it works well away...