Whitby Latest

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
Johnny Bud
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Whitby Latest

Post by Johnny Bud » 03 Oct 2015, 16:49

MOTM: Charlton

Totally agree! He has been fantastic (again!!)

Johnny Bud
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Johnny Bud » 03 Oct 2015, 16:52

Full time: 0.0

Positives: zee zee has 10 points on fantasy island

Johnny Bud
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Johnny Bud » 03 Oct 2015, 16:52

Attendance: 377

sprout
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by sprout » 03 Oct 2015, 17:24

I've stayed away from posting much this season, but that has to be the most uninspiring gutless performance I have ever seen from a Halesowen team going forward. When cooper finally got the ball across the box no one was even close to being on the end of it - thank god we look reasonably tight at the back - I'll be taking a sleeping bag and a pillow on Tuesday as I think my insomnia will be cured !!!!

Wheels
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Wheels » 03 Oct 2015, 17:25

A very dull game to be honest but at least we didn't lose. Point a fair result in the end that's about all I can say.

Frodo
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Frodo » 03 Oct 2015, 17:33

Returning to the grove on a Saturday for the first time in three years today, I saw a very average halesowen side, with Platt and Charlton having good games.

I thought Hales didn't contribute anything to the performance and was a little shocked to see Pearson run in the opposite direction to the ball when chasing it on about 4 occasions. Does he normally do this?

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 03 Oct 2015, 19:42

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz HT zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxzxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Oh, and 2 wonder saves from Platt.

DanielRolinson
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by DanielRolinson » 03 Oct 2015, 20:50

Yeltz TV

ZeeZee
Global Moderator

Post by ZeeZee » 04 Oct 2015, 10:41

DanielRolinson wrote:HIGHLIGHTS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-0jGl4Nf6I
The batteries on the Yeltz TV cameras wont need much recharging this morning after filming ALL yesterdays highlights!

The highlights of the day were beer, Scouse's cheese & onion cobs, 10 points in the bag on Fantasy Island ;D and Eurwyns nice Cradley scarf.

RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RobYeltz » 04 Oct 2015, 11:34

Individually I thought we had some good performers, as mentioned above Platt and Charlton were probably the pick of the players. I don't think Joe or Rob Elvins were far behind either, which kind of says everything about the team at the moment. A little like how your centre half being MOM for two consecutive home games. Cooper really was the only player who looked like creating anything yesterday with his runs from wide left especially after their strategy of trying to kick Reffel off the pitch seemed to be working. A weak referee who missed almost every challenge lead with the arm by a couple of their players and the No5 for them who came straight through the back of Keyon. As for the linesman nearest to the dug outs, he clearly wasn't interested in anything that happened if it didn't go out for a throw in or it wasn't offside.
They came to mix it up a little bit I thought, and were unlucky to not go away with a win with two fine saves from Platt. A point gained I feel, but at home we really do need to find that little bit more creativity.
We didn't do well in either game last season against Nantwich, hopefully we can put that right on Tuesday.
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ