Nuneaton Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Nuneaton Updates

Post by RobYeltz » 27 Sep 2015, 23:01

juanillo wrote:
RobYeltz wrote:No shame to lose today, in a game that might have had a very different outcome had the width of a post not worked in our favour. I feel a bit sorry for our lads as although we maybe weren't deserved winners, we certainly weren't two goals worse than our full time opponents. Joe Hull must be knackered tonight carrying that useless lump Marlon Harewood around in his back pocket. Whatever Nuneaton are paying him it's too much. On today's performance he's robbing a living.
I'm sure a tough game today will put us in good stead on Tuesday for another tough game at Salford.
Their higher level just told and they probably train more, though I'd be amazed if they are full time. They weren't full time in the Conference premier so can't imagine they'd have gone full time after being relegated last season.
They are.
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ

crezza94
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by crezza94 » 28 Sep 2015, 08:11

juanillo wrote:
RobYeltz wrote:No shame to lose today, in a game that might have had a very different outcome had the width of a post not worked in our favour. I feel a bit sorry for our lads as although we maybe weren't deserved winners, we certainly weren't two goals worse than our full time opponents. Joe Hull must be knackered tonight carrying that useless lump Marlon Harewood around in his back pocket. Whatever Nuneaton are paying him it's too much. On today's performance he's robbing a living.
I'm sure a tough game today will put us in good stead on Tuesday for another tough game at Salford.
Their higher level just told and they probably train more, though I'd be amazed if they are full time. They weren't full time in the Conference premier so can't imagine they'd have gone full time after being relegated last season.
Was speaking to one of their fans in the bar, he also said the club were part time last season and have gone full time this.

juanillo
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by juanillo » 28 Sep 2015, 12:43

RobYeltz wrote:
juanillo wrote:
They are.
Wow..that seems crazy given that they've been relegated. Their season must be based on a return to the Conference prem straight away.