Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Frickley

Post by andy » 19 Sep 2015, 17:07

Get in there! Great result.

old git
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by old git » 19 Sep 2015, 17:11

three wins on the trot, and two away wins on the bounce....a game coming up which nobody expects us to win and it could be all that's needed to turn the confidence around ;D

welshyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by welshyeltz » 19 Sep 2015, 17:18

:D well done to all concerned - players, management and all travelling fans . I look forward to seeing Yeltz TV. Nuneaton next week , anticipating a cup run !!!

juanillo
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by juanillo » 19 Sep 2015, 17:46

Refell with both late goals. He's made aa good impression so far. Well done.

hairysaddlebags
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by hairysaddlebags » 19 Sep 2015, 18:29

Yeltz219 wrote:Goal!!! I had respect for MC but after the way he acted with one of the frickley fans.... Where's the professionalism? Not someone I would like running the club!
What happened with (I presume) Matty Clarke and the Frickley fan?

Yeltz219
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz219 » 19 Sep 2015, 18:44

hairysaddlebags wrote:
Yeltz219 wrote:Goal!!! I had respect for MC but after the way he acted with one of the frickley fans.... Where's the professionalism? Not someone I would like running the club!
Matty Clarke decided to say to the fan he would go over there and knock him out.... JH had to pull a very testosterone MC. NOT something a/m should be doing.

juanillo
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by juanillo » 19 Sep 2015, 18:53

Yeltz219 wrote:
hairysaddlebags wrote:
Matty Clarke decided to say to the fan he would go over there and knock him out.... JH had to pull a very testosterone MC. NOT something a/m should be doing.
Agreed..that's sounds bad.

Yeltz27
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz27 » 19 Sep 2015, 19:03

juanillo wrote:
Yeltz219 wrote:
Agreed..that's sounds bad.
Yes I agree too. Disgraceful and totally unacceptable. I don't want people like that anywhere near the club

DanielRolinson
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by DanielRolinson » 19 Sep 2015, 19:27

welshyeltz wrote::D well done to all concerned - players, management and all travelling fans . I look forward to seeing Yeltz TV. Nuneaton next week , anticipating a cup run !!!
Unfortunately we weren't there!
Yeltz TV

spongeyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by spongeyeltz » 19 Sep 2015, 22:50

And so the upturn continues..... A fairly even first half, if somewhat scrappy at times. We came into it a bit more as the first half wore on with some neat inter-play between Refell and the excellent Luke Connolly delivering a couple of inviting crosses that could have resulted in a goal. Then we conceded from what looked like a poor attempted clearance. Did we capitulate? Not at all. I think we were the better side in the second half with again, Connolly getting in behind the home defense on a couple of occasions, delivering well with the ball being scrambled away. Then the game turned on its head with first a great finish and then a brilliant finish from Refell, the keeper had no chance with either. I wish we could keep him. The new chap Elvins (I hope I got that right) I thought had a steady game and will improve as he gets used to his new team mates. As ever Asa and Westy produced what we've come to expect. Onwards and upwards