Mickleover FA Cup

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
Yeltz27
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Mickleover FA Cup

Post by Yeltz27 » 12 Sep 2015, 23:14

RobYeltz wrote:
Yeltz219 wrote:Forum questions a joke.... People pussy footing around the truth!
The fans forum was a joke, I agree. None of the whingers and keyboard warriors could be arsed to turn up and ask the questions.

The chance was there to ask the questions you all wanted to hear but you didn't ask...
Well, I would have been there but was playing a concert in Leicester tonight. So before anybody starts digging in, there was absolutely nothing I could personally do about it today

Yeltz27
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz27 » 12 Sep 2015, 23:16

dazzlingdazza wrote:
RobYeltz wrote:
Yeltz219 wrote:Forum questions a joke.... People pussy footing around the truth!
The fans forum was a joke, I agree. None of the whingers and keyboard warriors could be arsed to turn up and ask the questions. Only one fella asked anything critical but even then it was articulate and constructive. All those with plenty to whinge about had their chance but didn't have the inclination to turn up.

The chance was there to ask the questions you all wanted to hear but you didn't ask...
Darn right ! Couldn't believe those with a lot to say negatively on here didn't have the balls to turn up at least. Not that you pessimistic posse care but JH, MC and the rest of the staff are putting in so much work, it's a new squad. Im not going to say anymore the pessimistic posse had the chance to ask some questions, say it how it was from their point of view, absolutely gutless !
And if i had been free and not playing in Leicester, why would I want to be in the company of somebody who posts this kind of thing?
Last edited by Yeltz27 on 12 Sep 2015, 23:33, edited 2 times in total.

dazzlingdazza
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dazzlingdazza » 12 Sep 2015, 23:26

It wouldn't have been about being in my company, it would have been about you asking questions to John and Matt about what you're not happy with. The JG lounge is quite a big place, big enough that you wouldn't have had to stand anywhere near me ! So next time don't be shy be more than just a keyboard warrior !

juanillo
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by juanillo » 12 Sep 2015, 23:30

So.. anyone got an objective summary of the evening?

Yeltz27
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz27 » 12 Sep 2015, 23:34

dazzlingdazza wrote:It wouldn't have been about being in my company, it would have been about you asking questions to John and Matt about what you're not happy with. The JG lounge is quite a big place, big enough that you wouldn't have had to stand anywhere near me ! So next time don't be shy be more than just a keyboard warrior !
Erm, did you read my post? I was working in Leicester from 1.45 until 9.30pm. Where am I being shy? It was a physical impossibility for me to attend today

dazzlingdazza
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dazzlingdazza » 12 Sep 2015, 23:37

Yes I did ! You couldn't make this one, I am talking about the NEXT one, if there is.

wednesburystokie
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by wednesburystokie » 12 Sep 2015, 23:38

dazzlingdazza wrote:Yes I did ! You couldn't make this one, I am talking about the NEXT one, if there is.

To be honest Daz I can't see there being another one.

Yeltz27
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz27 » 12 Sep 2015, 23:41

dazzlingdazza wrote:Yes I did ! You couldn't make this one, I am talking about the NEXT one, if there is.
Fine, so why put the bit about being shy and a keyboard warrior? Is that really necessary?

dazzlingdazza
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dazzlingdazza » 12 Sep 2015, 23:49

The shy bit was the fact you said you didn't really want to be in my company, that's fine,the fact that nobody knows who you are, maybe introduce yourself sometime, stop hiding behind your keyboard. That's my point.

Yeltz27
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz27 » 12 Sep 2015, 23:58

dazzlingdazza wrote:The shy bit was the fact you said you didn't really want to be in my company, that's fine,the fact that nobody knows who you are, maybe introduce yourself sometime, stop hiding behind your keyboard. That's my point.
I've sent private messages to one or two people actually and had perfectly amiable chats with them. I made an effort.....

I went to meet Rob last week before the game. Does that sound like somebody who is hiding behind a keyboard and is shy to you? Plenty know who I am so I think you will find I've "introduced myself" to lots of people on here. However, I haven't introduced myself to those who have thrown the insults over the last year or so.

The point is, for all I know, we might get on really well if i met you, but if you post things like you did originally it goes against the "we're a friendly bunch and everybody is welcome" thing. It doesn't come across as being welcoming in the slightest