Mickleover FA Cup

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Mickleover FA Cup

Post by lutleyyeltz » 12 Sep 2015, 17:24

We deserved that! A lot more of a team showing today - we are looking a lot better.
A real confidence building week.

juanillo
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by juanillo » 12 Sep 2015, 17:44

Good result. Thought we were comfortable in the first half and it was a great strike from Griffiths.

Second half we dropped back too deeply after Pearson missed a sitter and their goal came after we conceded about 6 throw ins in quick succession, some unnecessarily . Their no 5 launched them long with a spin and eventually one fell though I think Platt could've done better on the near post. Nothing against him per se but I prefer Sarge.

I thought that they looked more likely after that, but credit to the players for digging in. I thought Charlton showed great composure even if their number 9 is 40! Only a bit older than Westwood. Also I thought Refell did well.

Would've liked to make the forum but family commitments tonight so will be interested in a summary.

I don't want a big draw in the next round. Another Ellistown & Ibstock would be fine.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 12 Sep 2015, 17:59

Great result. Money in the bank. Confidence should be boosted. Although still a distance from a vintage performance, the goals themselves were of the highest vintage. Looking forward to seeing the 2 strikes back on the YeltzTv video. The one downside was our recent performances have obviously started to take affect on the punters. Crowd only 252.

DanielRolinson
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by DanielRolinson » 12 Sep 2015, 18:14

andy wrote:Although still a distance from a vintage performance, the goals themselves were of the highest vintage. Looking forward to seeing the 2 strikes back on the YeltzTv video.
Having watched them back they were both cracking goals, looking forward to sharing them with you all.
Yeltz TV

Yeltz219
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz219 » 12 Sep 2015, 18:23

Forum questions a joke.... People pussy footing around the truth!

Washy002
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Washy002 » 12 Sep 2015, 18:47

Why dont you ask them?

yeltzboys
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by yeltzboys » 12 Sep 2015, 19:13

Not the best performance but another great result !

Thought the back 3 were immense especially Asa !

Westy also makes a big difference when he is in there !

In relation to the earlier post I think with Platt and Sarge we have 2 very ample gk's at this level Platt was superb Tuesday and average today, Sarge has been up and down also ! Must be a real headache for JH to pick between the two !

Lastiy wanted to congratulate Connor Collins on a great finish how many times have we seen strikers blaze that kind of chance into the stands !

Well done JH on turning the fortunes around !

RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RobYeltz » 12 Sep 2015, 22:24

Yeltz219 wrote:Forum questions a joke.... People pussy footing around the truth!
The fans forum was a joke, I agree. None of the whingers and keyboard warriors could be arsed to turn up and ask the questions. Only one fella asked anything critical but even then it was articulate and constructive. All those with plenty to whinge about had their chance but didn't have the inclination to turn up.

The chance was there to ask the questions you all wanted to hear but you didn't ask...
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ

dazzlingdazza
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dazzlingdazza » 12 Sep 2015, 22:37

RobYeltz wrote:
Yeltz219 wrote:Forum questions a joke.... People pussy footing around the truth!
The fans forum was a joke, I agree. None of the whingers and keyboard warriors could be arsed to turn up and ask the questions. Only one fella asked anything critical but even then it was articulate and constructive. All those with plenty to whinge about had their chance but didn't have the inclination to turn up.

The chance was there to ask the questions you all wanted to hear but you didn't ask...
Darn right ! Couldn't believe those with a lot to say negatively on here didn't have the balls to turn up at least. Not that you pessimistic posse care but JH, MC and the rest of the staff are putting in so much work, it's a new squad. Im not going to say anymore the pessimistic posse had the chance to ask some questions, say it how it was from their point of view, absolutely gutless !

wednesburystokie
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by wednesburystokie » 12 Sep 2015, 23:04

John Hill, Matt Clarke and Steve Lynch must be sleeping very soundly tonight, seems everything is fine and dandy with the club.