Darlington Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Darlington Updates

Post by RaidenYeltz » 05 Sep 2015, 17:43

andy wrote:Come on now, look for the positives...
One less game until change happens...

gingeryeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by gingeryeltz » 05 Sep 2015, 17:49

Positive for me - finding out Yeltz27 attended today - no mum though :-*

Laurel Lane Lamper
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Laurel Lane Lamper » 05 Sep 2015, 17:51

To be in the situation of having to take 2 players on loan, in the first week of September, speaks volumes about the closed season signings and planning. Desperate times ......

Time once again for.
http://youtu.be/Yu-dx8PM0b4

ZeeZee
Global Moderator

Post by ZeeZee » 05 Sep 2015, 17:58

Positives: The 2nd half singing and penalty shouts related to a partial Yeltz Yoof reunion, another 8 points for me on fantasy island, Pardoes beer in the bar.

Yeltz27
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz27 » 05 Sep 2015, 17:59

gingeryeltz wrote:
Positive for me - finding out Yeltz27 attended today - no mum though :-*
What is the point of a post like this?

I have always gone when I'm here, home or away. Being a professional musician tends to mean you work a lot of weekends. I can assure you that's not a great thing. But despite that, like I said, last season I did at least 20 Yeltz games. There were plenty of things I could have done today with my first free Saturday in weeks, but I still went and watched that garbage when I knew in advance what I would see

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 05 Sep 2015, 18:14

ZeeZee wrote:Positives: The 2nd half singing and penalty shouts related to a partial Yeltz Yoof reunion, another 8 points for me on fantasy island, Pardoes beer in the bar.
10 points for me on fantasy island!
No comments from the ever diminishing ostrich herd yet. Come on I need a laugh to cheer me up after that pathetic shambles.

dalevillain
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dalevillain » 05 Sep 2015, 18:16

Yeltz 27, despite all the criticism you have got on here fair play to sticking to your guns throughout. Seems like a lot more people are starting to side with you now....

Laurel Lane Lamper
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Laurel Lane Lamper » 05 Sep 2015, 18:21

Some of us will never predict against us in Fantasy Island no matter how bad the situation. I do like being positive.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 05 Sep 2015, 18:23

Its not a question really of siding with someone. I too have been critical regarding our demise for a long time now. I don't take ANY pride or pleasure in this but get ultrafrustrated when some loons suggest it is not happening.

Yeltz27
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz27 » 05 Sep 2015, 18:24

dalevillain wrote:Yeltz 27, despite all the criticism you have got on here fair play to sticking to your guns throughout. Seems like a lot more people are starting to side with you now....
It was never my intention to pick sides, be controversial or cause any trouble. All I was doing was providing an opinion like everybody else. I am not about to go around immaturely saying "I'm right", believe me, i would have much preferred to be wrong than see what we did today.

Posts like the one from gingeryeltz are uncalled for and simply pathetic, I have never done that to anybody on here. No people don't appreciate my opinion and I understand that, but don't try and humiliate me when I haven't done anything that is particularly bad.

I would love to help out at the club when I am here if anything needs doing, but being honest, some of the criticism I have received on here does put me off doing that.
Last edited by Yeltz27 on 05 Sep 2015, 19:14, edited 1 time in total.