Ramsbottom Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Ramsbottom Updates

Post by RobYeltz » 12 Apr 2015, 11:01

Probably the best away pub seen this season for food and beer. An easy trip up in the new limo, a bit of pre match cricket and an early goal from the skipper and it looked like it was going to be an easy 3pts. Credit to Rammy, they got back into the game well and probably should have gone in level at half time had it not been for Sarge and one horrendous miss. The second half we failed to create too much and Sarge did what you hope he would do when called upon. We didn't deserve to win and draw was probably about right given our efforts and injuries at the moment.
56 games down this season according to the Gaffers tweet this morning, and I think a good few of our lads have probably played in excess of 45+ of those games... and the pro's complain of playing 38 league games a season and a few cup games...
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ

juanillo
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by juanillo » 12 Apr 2015, 13:22

dalevillain wrote:Nice little town for that matter too. Right next to a train station with 'diesel' Steam Trains (private joke, those that were there will know.)
There was a steam train that left Rammy station in the first half after the diesel.... Maybe you'd gone to the bar. ;)

dalevillain
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dalevillain » 12 Apr 2015, 14:19

juanillo wrote:
dalevillain wrote:Nice little town for that matter too. Right next to a train station with 'diesel' Steam Trains (private joke, those that were there will know.)
There was a steam train that left Rammy station in the first half after the diesel.... Maybe you'd gone to the bar. ;)
Indeed there was, and bar? Me? I don't drink... ;D