Belper Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Belper Updates

Post by andy » 01 Apr 2015, 18:13

wednesburystokie wrote:well, that was cack
Now this idea I really like. We are all spouting such long winded bollocks on here now we should be restricted to one line maximum. Or even one word. ;D
Match reviews as follows:
Awesome
Pile of shite
Could do better.

Regards each others views:
Quite right!
Hmm, I don't think so
Your a tosser

About team selection:
Got that one spot on gaffer
New bloke was ok I guess
Who the f*ck was he?

I've really set myself up for 'your a tosser' now I suppose. ::)

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 01 Apr 2015, 19:23

Yes! ;D ;D

Seamus
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Seamus » 02 Apr 2015, 00:16

HalesowenHarry wrote: So we're really down to the bare bones. I wonder if McKenzie or Turner fancy a game against Stour on Monday!
I would be delighted to see both of them back in a Yeltz shirt on Monday, clearly I do not know the situation or circumstances under which either of them left but found it disappointing that two key members of our championship winning site have left without even the slightest mention on the club site. Especially contrast this with the details written on the departures of Jake Jones, RTB and Joel Kettle who had both been with the club for much shorter periods playing many less games.

yeltz85
Global Moderator

Post by yeltz85 » 02 Apr 2015, 10:58

Seamus wrote:
HalesowenHarry wrote: So we're really down to the bare bones. I wonder if McKenzie or Turner fancy a game against Stour on Monday!
I would be delighted to see both of them back in a Yeltz shirt on Monday, clearly I do not know the situation or circumstances under which either of them left but found it disappointing that two key members of our championship winning site have left without even the slightest mention on the club site. Especially contrast this with the details written on the departures of Jake Jones, RTB and Joel Kettle who had both been with the club for much shorter periods playing many less games.
Maybe because they have not properly left yet?

Seamus
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Seamus » 02 Apr 2015, 11:03

yeltz85 wrote:
Seamus wrote:
Perhaps you are correct, as MacKenzie is still on the website squad list, however the same page says Turner has left.

dalevillain
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dalevillain » 02 Apr 2015, 11:42

yeltz85 wrote:
Seamus wrote:
If they have not properly left yet, then how come they are not in the team/squad? Have they both found new clubs and even though is there a recall option on them both? Still think that Macca could do a job as his experience is invaluable, and Turner, although he hasn't played much recently is another option in the midfielder and can score goals, which is something we've lacked as late.

yeltz85
Global Moderator

Post by yeltz85 » 02 Apr 2015, 11:47

I can only put on the website if instructed by a member of the management team.