Trafford updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Trafford updates

Post by RaidenYeltz » 29 Mar 2015, 08:13

gingeryeltz wrote:
KenR wrote:"And another dissenting voice (ericc) against you Raiden, I wonder why. So disrespectful. Perhaps its something to do with the crap you keep posting.
Is this Raiden bloke trying to become the new Chris Davis or Colin Bobble? ???
I can't be Bobble, I post when we win! ;)

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 29 Mar 2015, 08:15

KenR wrote:" A John Hill substitute equalises "
It should be pointed out that injury forced JH into the change and but for that Ben probably would n't have been on the pitch at that stage. Also new bloke allowed Trafford player to run past him without challenge , to set up their goal. And another dissenting voice (ericc) against you Raiden, I wonder why. So disrespectful. Perhaps its something to do with the crap you keep posting.
Love how being positive, realistic and supportive of players is considered as 'crap'.

Yeltz27
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz27 » 29 Mar 2015, 10:22

RaidenYeltz wrote:
It should be pointed out that injury forced JH into the change and but for that Ben probably would n't have been on the pitch at that stage. Also new bloke allowed Trafford player to run past him without challenge , to set up their goal. And another dissenting voice (ericc) against you Raiden, I wonder why. So disrespectful. Perhaps its something to do with the crap you keep posting.
Love how being positive, realistic and supportive of players is considered as 'crap'.
The problem is is that the over the top praise posts aren't realistic are they. We haven't won for 10 games so evidently not everything is fantastic as many keep saying. Yes we have done pretty well but it could have been better

You create problems for yourself Raiden by referring to people who have a different opinion to you as c#$ts for example. That is unacceptable and disgusting. Yet you seem to have ignored that completely. By all means share your opinion but don't insult those who don't completely agree with you.

dalevillain
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dalevillain » 29 Mar 2015, 11:21

Yeltz27 wrote:
RaidenYeltz wrote:
The problem is is that the over the top praise posts aren't realistic are they. We haven't won for 10 games so evidently not everything is fantastic as many keep saying. Yes we have done pretty well but it could have been better

You create problems for yourself Raiden by referring to people who have a different opinion to you as c#$ts for example. That is unacceptable and disgusting. Yet you seem to have ignored that completely. By all means share your opinion but don't insult those who don't completely agree with you.
I personally agree with Raiden, apart from calling people c**** which was uncalled for, everything else he has said has been spot on.

As for being 'realistic' - what did you expect this season? Did you think we should have won the league? Remained unbeaten throughout the entire season? Or did you expect us just to stay up?

Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but take a step back and think....where the club was 3 or 4 years ago to where it is now, to where it potentially could go in the next few years. On and off the pitch the club has come on leaps and bounds and there is such a feel good factor around the place these days.

Ok, the club might not be where you want them to be and maybe it's still not like it was in the 90's etc. but when you look back at the M*s*n years it's a damn sight better now.

Maybe just think about that....

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 29 Mar 2015, 11:39

It's not over the top praise. I'm critical but in a constructive way, when I need to be.

I'm as disappointed as anyone to have gone ten games without a win.

But I'm also realistic in seeing who we've played in this mini run. If we're realistic we shouldn't be getting too many points from that run. That doesn't me we shouldn't have and we should have done better. Especially against Nantwich.

As for the last two home games we have played well enough to win. But for poor finishing we should have won both games. The same applies for Frickley away, by all accounts.

So in essence we could and really should be looking at three straight wins.

The strikers, Daniels and Christie, are probably as disappointed as any one and will be the first to admit they should be scoring the chances they had yesterday.

The positive thing is that we are creating chances. We are playing well. We are getting into positions which we should be killing teams off. We need to be more ruthless. Hopefully that will come. I'm sure it will.

I want to see us win. I don't think everything is rosey. Ten wins without a win isn't great but let's not lose sight of where we are in the table and what's already been achieved this year.

It's certainly not going to help by moaning and berating the team. Let's back them, be positive and support the lads.

The win is coming.

wednesburystokie
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by wednesburystokie » 29 Mar 2015, 11:45

We simply couldn't hit a barn door at the moment, the number of chances we have created over the last 3 games alone is incredible against the number of goals we have scored.

The one thing I would say though is at least we are creating the chances.

Johnny Bud
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Johnny Bud » 29 Mar 2015, 13:08

It's not a surprise Raiden talks crap- he is an Albion fan as well ;D ;D ;) ;)

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 29 Mar 2015, 13:27

Johnny Bud wrote:It's not a surprise Raiden talks crap- he is an Albion fan as well ;D ;D ;) ;)
Yes, and Albion are cack. But still better than those lot down Digbeth Coach station.

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 29 Mar 2015, 13:29

wednesburystokie wrote:We simply couldn't hit a barn door at the moment, the number of chances we have created over the last 3 games alone is incredible against the number of goals we have scored.

The one thing I would say though is at least we are creating the chances.
Exactly. The fact is we are getting in good positions and creating those chances. Which tells me John Hills team selections and tactics are on the right line.

Once the whistle goes there's not much more he can do. It's down to the players!

Yeltz27
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz27 » 29 Mar 2015, 15:21

dalevillain wrote:
I personally agree with Raiden, apart from calling people c**** which was uncalled for, everything else he has said has been spot on.

As for being 'realistic' - what did you expect this season? Did you think we should have won the league? Remained unbeaten throughout the entire season? Or did you expect us just to stay up?

Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but take a step back and think....where the club was 3 or 4 years ago to where it is now, to where it potentially could go in the next few years. On and off the pitch the club has come on leaps and bounds and there is such a feel good factor around the place these days.

Ok, the club might not be where you want them to be and maybe it's still not like it was in the 90's etc. but when you look back at the M*s*n years it's a damn sight better now.

Maybe just think about that....
This is where it gets absurd. Where have I once said I expected us to win the league, or go the whole season unbeaten, or that I would just be happy for the team to stay up?

I think we could have done a bit better yes, with one or two adjustments. That isn't me overly criticising anybody. It's simply what I think. I do feel the step up isn't as big as many have said on here and I personally thought that the play offs should have been realistic. Many on here decided 50 pts was great etc. It was. But there will be plenty of fans paying their entry fees who might think 50 pts wasn't enough and wanted to push on for more. But because the majority on here said 50 points was wonderful everybody has to agree. I repeat, 50 pts was good but it could have been better

No I don't live in the past either. We have had better teams than this but anybody reading this forum would think this team is the best we have ever had at the Grove