Whitby Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Whitby Updates

Post by YeltzDoc » 08 Mar 2015, 10:10

Wheels wrote:assuming I heard it correctly the sponsors gave birth
Really? I must have been in the bar when that happened. It makes a change from the local police dog display team or the Dagenham Girl Pipers.

Laurel Lane Lamper
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Laurel Lane Lamper » 08 Mar 2015, 10:21

Doc, your calming influence on Tadcaster was missed yesterday?

Wheels
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Wheels » 08 Mar 2015, 10:25

YeltzDoc wrote:
Wheels wrote:assuming I heard it correctly the sponsors gave birth
Really? I must have been in the bar when that happened. It makes a change from the local police dog display team or the Dagenham Girl Pipers.
sorry that should have read gave both (bloody voice recognition) although it is true to say that both sides seemed to be labouring somewhat against the wind! ;D

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 08 Mar 2015, 10:44

Laurel Lane Lamper wrote:Doc, your calming influence on Tadcaster was missed yesterday?
It seems so. Shame as I'd have liked a trip to our second home with Tad.
Wheels wrote: it is true to say that both sides seemed to be labouring somewhat against the wind! ;D
;)

BeautifulMelYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by BeautifulMelYeltz » 08 Mar 2015, 12:00

Great day at windy willows Whitby Town, lovely journey through the dales of North Yorkshire. Fab fish and chips down town by the bay side, really lovely place, great people.
:D :D
Football wise, as already stated Mr swirly wind took the game, both side having to work really hard, we had a few chances first half against the wind, game could have gone either way , Whitby had chances in the last ten minutes or so.but overall a draw fair result, think we will have more than enough to get a result back at the Grove, we'll see. ;) ;)

See rockin robin Robyeltz had a good day co commentating for " Bridge Radio" well done my son, a true star in the making, so we move on to Saturday as FC United arrive in town, should be a great day for us Yeltz men and women, can't really wait for this one, but we have too, days to go. :D :D

A message from Sheila's Wheels re away game to Frickley Athletic, still good amount of spaces left on coach as far as l know contact Sheila on - 07983 688219 - asap, please more away support needed. ;) ;)