Nantwich Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
Pantverdant

Re: Nantwich Updates

Post by Pantverdant » 21 Feb 2015, 19:18

Signs of potential lack of form on Tuesday night against Curzon,but anything we get between now and the end of the season we can put in the bank towards a push for the play offs next year,Jam tomorrow hopefully! :D

KenR
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by KenR » 22 Feb 2015, 01:25

I blame Eurwyn and Yeltzdoc for going and Westy and Chas for not going.

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 22 Feb 2015, 09:12

Seems fair.

RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RobYeltz » 22 Feb 2015, 09:22

Their second highest crowd of the season, behind only FC United I should think. A good mumber of Yeltzmen and women there. Found probably the best away pub ever...
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 22 Feb 2015, 09:26

Uncharacteristic performance. It's the worst I've seen us play in a long time. Dare I say it worse than Coalville at home last year? We were lucky to get nil.

I'm not going to worry too much. This team has done so much this year to warrant an off day. Let's keep in mind this was the first away defeat since Buxton away last year - October?

That's some record.

We still have a shout at a push for the play offs. I'd have taken that in August.

One thing this team always does is bounce back after a disappointing result. I think Tuesday night will suit us. Under dogs and no one really expects a result against a rampant FC side.

Disappointing but not the end of the world. Up the Yeltz.

CRH Yeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by CRH Yeltz » 22 Feb 2015, 10:21

My first away trip for a little while and enjoyed it despite the result. Just a bad day at the office for the lads. Hopefully they'll bounce back at FCUM this week in the same way as they have before.

The Black Lion in Nantwich was a great choice of pub, lovely lounge and a good selection of ale, the Cheshire Cat was excellent. Was also impressed with the ground.

Great backing from us throughout, noisy and remarked upon by our hosts as the best fans they've had this season. Loads of flags too.

Laurel Lane Lamper
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Laurel Lane Lamper » 22 Feb 2015, 11:23

KenR wrote:I blame Eurwyn and Yeltzdoc for going and Westy and Chas for not going.
:) and yourself? ;)

welshyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by welshyeltz » 22 Feb 2015, 12:25

Not going again then Ken . Or was it cos I wasn't drunk ?

BeautifulMelYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by BeautifulMelYeltz » 22 Feb 2015, 13:09

Not a good day match wise, especially first half, great support as always, definitely the welsh one on the coach to blame haha big E. Nantwich deserved their day, out played us for much of the game.
Hopefully a one off, onto the next one Tuesday at FC United, come ye mighty Yeltzzzzs oh yes. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Nice to hear other clubs praising our flags, voices and fans in general, we are really worth it. :D :D :D