Matlock Replay

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Matlock Replay

Post by RobYeltz » 05 Nov 2014, 23:30

lutleyyeltz wrote:A great result.
We seem to play some quality football away from home - it wouldn't be down to better playing surfaces, woud it?
Just a thought. :-\
Having spent a considerable amount of time working on that pitch in the summer I would say it looks far better than it actually is. Problem we have of course is that we play on it and train on it twice a week, We also have Causeway and West Brom Ladies playing on it. I worry what state it will be in December, January and February. Whilst the income from the games is surely helping the club if we don't help play on the pitch for a number of weeks we'll be losing regular income. It doesn't help that the goalmouths once again have become a 'kick in' during the warm up and half time interval.

I think Ant does a great job on the pitch considering the amount of times it's used!
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 06 Nov 2014, 08:32

AVFCYELTZ wrote:
lutleyyeltz wrote:A great result.
We seem to play some quality football away from home - it wouldn't be down to better playing surfaces, woud it?
Just a thought. :-\
It doesn't help that the goalmouths once again have become a 'kick in' during the warm up and half time interval.
This matter has been raised before - is there nobody at the club who can discourage/stop this? ::)

BBNOW100
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by BBNOW100 » 06 Nov 2014, 15:49

Laurel Lane Lamper wrote:Video highlights
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kgPe5x5Lih8
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#YeltzTV