buxton away

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: buxton away

Post by RaidenYeltz » 27 Oct 2014, 08:30

Players and management are reading this...I hope to God they take it with a pinch of salt and realise that the vast majority of fans are fully supportive of the players and appreciate the fine job the management team is doing and has done.

It won't be too long before John has enough of the criticism and looks elsewhere. He could easily attract a club at a higher level and with a far bigger budget. Then it will be a case 'didn't know what you had until it went'.

Daz, you're spot on in your above post.

yeltz85
Global Moderator

Post by yeltz85 » 27 Oct 2014, 08:35

RaidenYeltz wrote:Players and management are reading this...I hope to God they take it with a pinch of salt and realise that the vast majority of fans are fugly supportive of the players and appreciate the fine job the management team is.

It won't be too long before John has enough of the criticism and looks elsewhere. He could easily attract a club at a higher level and with a far bigger budget. Then it will be a case 'didn't know what you had until it went'.

Spoke to John yesterday, he and a lot of players have read this thread and im sure he wont mind me saying so... Lets just say, its a bit of a kick in the teeth given the amount of hard work that he, the management team and the players put in.

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 27 Oct 2014, 08:36

yeltz85 wrote:
RaidenYeltz wrote:Players and management are reading this...I hope to God they take it with a pinch of salt and realise that the vast majority of fans are fugly supportive of the players and appreciate the fine job the management team is.

Spoke to John yesterday, he and a lot of players have read this thread and im sure he wont mind me saying so... Lets just say, its a bit of a kick in the teeth given the amount of hard work that he, the management team and the players put in.
I hope they take more note of the positive comments than the negative ones.

yeltz85
Global Moderator

Post by yeltz85 » 27 Oct 2014, 08:52

Quote from Neil Mackenzie on twitter, dont blame him.

"Won't be commenting on HTFC anymore as I am literally stunned at some of the comments regarding our team/management Proper fans?, doubt it."

Yeltz27
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz27 » 27 Oct 2014, 09:01

yeltz85 wrote:

I'm sorry yeltz85 but this is completely wrong for many reasons.

I won't be posting on here again. It evidently isn't somewhere where people can share an opinion that is different from what the majority want to hear. Whilst people might find my opinions disappointing, that is far more disappointing.

I'm sorry my original posts last week caused so much of a stir. I don't know Tigeryeltz but evidently whoever that is read what I put and has played with it. I wish the team and management every success and will continue going as always
Last edited by Yeltz27 on 27 Oct 2014, 09:05, edited 1 time in total.

dazzlingdazza
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dazzlingdazza » 27 Oct 2014, 09:04

I think some of the comments on here are just typical of the mentality of the media in this country, if you're not top of the league and always winning you're a failure. Clearly a few read and digest the ways of the rag papers !

Players, Management keep going, don't lose heart by a mere few, 99% on here support you and are right behind you, it's just some don't know how lucky we are !

Right I am going on hold, see you all Saturday !

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 27 Oct 2014, 09:08

On Tuesday night I'm sure that the gang behind the dugout will make sure that JH and the players are aware of how much they are appreciated.
We know how hard you work!

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 27 Oct 2014, 09:14

dazzlingdazza wrote:I think some of the comments on here are just typical of the mentality of the media in this country, if you're not top of the league and always winning you're a failure. Clearly a few read and digest the ways of the rag papers !

Players, Management keep going, don't lose heart by a mere few, 99% on here support you and are right behind you, it's just some don't know how lucky we are !

Right I am going on hold, see you all Saturday !
We've got a game Tuesday night, you must have caught the fair weather bug off Beasty ;)

BBNOW100
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by BBNOW100 » 27 Oct 2014, 09:16

Yeltz 27, it's not what we want to hear, because it's not true! You're making ludicrous suggestions and digging yourself in further by not admitting you're wrong and persisting you are right all of the time. Fitness? We're one of the fittest teams in the league. Abuse of refs? We're certainly not the only club that do it, and at the end of the day, the refs are worse than last year, and we're a division higher now! And then you went on to question the management and their tactics? Maybe the tactics are different from your typical 4-4-2, but it's the managers opinion. I thought you were all up for people giving their opinion? And what is the problem with JH re-tweeting you? It just shows that he looks and cares about what the fans think, so what is the big deal?
#YeltzTV

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 27 Oct 2014, 09:23

Perhaps Yeltz27 is addicted to Ploughman's Pickle? :-X