buxton away

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
yeltz85
Global Moderator

Re: buxton away

Post by yeltz85 » 27 Oct 2014, 09:33

John Hill has asked me to post this on the forum.

Paul,
Just to reassure you and all of our supporters that myself, my staff and players are fully focused on the job in hand and that is staying in the northern prem.
Let me be honest with everyone. We really shouldn't be in this division with the budget we have used to get here. Id say bottom half in the league below is where we are in terms of finance.
That is not to say I am not totally appreciative of what is given to me and it is thanks in the main to the supporters who pay their money at the gate.
Take a look at some of the teams in the league below and where they are placed in the table thus proving how difficult it is to get out of that division let alone win it.
I think because we have such a close relationship with our fans it is hard to accept when you are being questioned after you have just lost 2 -1 away to 2nd in the league.
One thing I do agree with is that everybody is entitled to there opinion and are free to voice it on social media sites.
I'm just disappointed all this has blew up before such an important home game on tuesday against witton albion.
I have now withdrawn myself from following any htfc social media sites so I can fully focus on what I am here to do and that is win football matches for halesowen football club.

dazzlingdazza
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dazzlingdazza » 27 Oct 2014, 09:53

RaidenYeltz wrote:
dazzlingdazza wrote:I think some of the comments on here are just typical of the mentality of the media in this country, if you're not top of the league and always winning you're a failure. Clearly a few read and digest the ways of the rag papers !

Players, Management keep going, don't lose heart by a mere few, 99% on here support you and are right behind you, it's just some don't know how lucky we are !

Right I am going on hold, see you all Saturday !
We've got a game Tuesday night, you must have caught the fair weather bug off Beasty ;)
I am on holiday till Friday night mate. I really wish I could get to every game as these players deserve full support. See you Saturday my man ;)

Yeltz27
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz27 » 27 Oct 2014, 09:55

Like I have said, I am sorry what I said has caused so much of a problem. I don't think I am always right at all and have said I will happily admit if i am wrong. You believe me to be wrong and that is fine. Tactics was the wrong use of word looking back. I like Christie but I don't see how he can play up front on his own and I put tactics instead. If he is going to then we need pace out wide. That's my fault for not putting that and I apologise.

It was never my intention to cause any trouble in the slightest. I thought the forum was for sharing opinions and I gave mine. Anyway, I'm sorry.

Good luck to the team on Tuesday

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 27 Oct 2014, 10:36

Daz- watch out for you flags, I'm getting some toy fangs to take the mick! ;)

See you Sat, chap! :)

piearce9
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by piearce9 » 27 Oct 2014, 18:35

Well I'm gonna stick up for Yeltz27 here. Not that I shared his view in the slightest, but he came on here to give his opinion about certain things and that's what the board is for. Everyone else disagreed, quite passionately, and that really should be the end of it?

RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RobYeltz » 27 Oct 2014, 19:19

piearce9 wrote:Well I'm gonna stick up for Yeltz27 here. Not that I shared his view in the slightest, but he came on here to give his opinion about certain things and that's what the board is for. Everyone else disagreed, quite passionately, and that really should be the end of it?
It is a discussion board, and I'd happily have that discussion over a pint. We don't all agree on everything, and it would be a pretty boring world if we did. I'm sure he/she is a good person and ultimately we all want the same thing.
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ

JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JohnC » 28 Oct 2014, 03:21

Tiger Yeltz 1 post just joined.

Yeltz 27 joined Oct 2013 mainly negative posts 42 in total saying the same things. Fitness, quality.

Hide behind user name.

Bobble has been quiet lately.

I will be there tomorrow night, Saturday etc. etc. Fully supporting our players and management. I for one win,lose or draw will be again encouraging my team at the end of the match.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 28 Oct 2014, 09:10

.....and clouds are fluffy and kittens are cute. Yawn...

juanillo
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by juanillo » 28 Oct 2014, 12:24

I think both Piearce9 and AVFCYELTZ hit the nail on the head with their last posts and - it's a discussion forum for opinions and debate and hopefully that can continue without people falling out.

JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JohnC » 28 Oct 2014, 20:14

1 nil macca