Nantwich updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Nantwich updates

Post by JohnC » 17 Sep 2014, 00:15

Positive
The team kept going (thanks Nantwich for time wasting No 11 gave us a wry smile as he ran off after such a NOT terrible head injury according to the ref) and we scrapped a point out at the end of play.

JH and Co changed it at half time not with 10-15 mins to go and if Macca's shot in the early seconds of the second half had gone in the other side of the post we may have gone onto win.

Negatives
We can see and I am sure JH etc. can see where we are perhaps falling short this season. Only Witton to me were any better than us.

Nice to have some vocal away support fair play to them all. Although heading towards grumpy old age the drum did my head in after a bit. Bet Chris's ears are ringing!!

I have faith in JH, his staff and players. The winning squad of last year is having a chance at a higher level.

I will be at Ashton on Saturday giving the lads support will you?

rubens
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by rubens » 17 Sep 2014, 05:47

Teach or ENCOURAGE to play football on the floor. ?

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 17 Sep 2014, 07:02

I do like the changes John Hill made. I'm certain he knows where we're going wrong. No problems with the gaffa what so ever.

I would like to see more of Macca and Forde, starting from min one too.

Is Griff injured? Very unfortunate to be missing out if not.

Out of interest I wonder how a 433 would work? Back 4 picks itself...

Macca Forde and Tonks as a central 3 then have Haseley, Lait and Griff as a front 3. Griff and Lait to drop back when we're not in possession.

Wheels
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Wheels » 17 Sep 2014, 08:58

JohnC wrote:Positive
The team kept going (thanks Nantwich for time wasting No 11 gave us a wry smile as he ran off after such a NOT terrible head injury according to the ref) and we scrapped a point out at the end of play.

JH and Co changed it at half time not with 10-15 mins to go and if Macca's shot in the early seconds of the second half had gone in the other side of the post we may have gone onto win.

Negatives
We can see and I am sure JH etc. can see where we are perhaps falling short this season. Only Witton to me were any better than us.

Nice to have some vocal away support fair play to them all. Although heading towards grumpy old age the drum did my head in after a bit. Bet Chris's ears are ringing!!

I have faith in JH, his staff and players. The winning squad of last year is having a chance at a higher level.

I will be at Ashton on Saturday giving the lads support will you?
my ears are ok nothing gave me greater pleasure than us getting the equaliser to quieten it down for a few seconds! Credit to them though they generated a bit of atmosphere and the support they gave their team was fantastic. Worrying when they came round at half-time they I heard them say that somebody had worked out our tactics straight away which surely must be a concern as teams seem to know precisely what they are going to be up against when they play us but I'm sure things will improve.

Royalsfan
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Royalsfan » 17 Sep 2014, 14:31

Ha Ha Ha Ha so our clueless manager says you cant play any football on that pitch and you hammer him and call him a Tit and now you are hammering your own side for not playing any football AGAIN ::) ::) ::) ::)

HalesowenHarry
Global Moderator

Post by HalesowenHarry » 17 Sep 2014, 14:40

To the Royals fan, I don't think they were hammering us for the way we played so much as not having a plan B.

At the end of the day, we've still pretty much got a Division One South side / budget playing in the Premier Division. If nothing else, Saturday's game showed the gulf in class between the two divisions.

yeltz85
Global Moderator

Post by yeltz85 » 17 Sep 2014, 14:46

Royalsfan wrote:Ha Ha Ha Ha so our clueless manager says you cant play any football on that pitch and you hammer him and call him a Tit and now you are hammering your own side for not playing any football AGAIN ::) ::) ::) ::)
To be honest, its nice to be able to read our fans thoughts on the game. Get their views/opinions etc.

Ive tried reading your fan's thoughts but... http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/suttoncol ... nfc/forum/ There hasn't been a post for 8 months!

JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JohnC » 17 Sep 2014, 14:55

Royalsfan wrote:Ha Ha Ha Ha so our clueless manager says you cant play any football on that pitch and you hammer him and call him a Tit and now you are hammering your own side for not playing any football AGAIN ::) ::) ::) ::)
Did you miss the third goal Saturday (assume you had left to beat the rush to get away!) when Thompson Brown beat two of your defenders and keeper playing the ball on the pitch which your clueless manager tried to blame for his team being outclassed?

Highlights available on you tube.

Lets face it the pitchs in the Northern Premier FIrst Division South other than a plastic pitch near Birmingham are superior to teams in the Northern Premier, Conference North and South.

watsisnerm
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by watsisnerm » 17 Sep 2014, 16:01

do all your supporters call your own manager 'clueless'? lack of respect there, he's not that bad

Royalsfan
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Royalsfan » 17 Sep 2014, 17:25

Yes we have very few fans well done for working that out. As I have said in previous posts I am jealous of your fan base I'd take a third any day as regular followers of our club. For me you need to decide what you want you have played the long ball for 2 seasons now and last year you won the league and deservedly so but you can't expect to change into a team who suddenly plays it on the deck without bringing in new players. One of your fans told us Saturday you lost a player recently to Stourbr*dge due to your pitch. Why defend it you could tell from the sides and back of the goals that it was poor.

Anyway I must be off iv enjoyed my brief stay on your forum.

Thanks and good luck