Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Rushall Updates

Post by JohnC » 10 Sep 2014, 13:16

POSITIVES

We came away with 1 point
We stopped the run of losses
Different approaches throughout the game not so many long balls.
Players seemed to have a go taking people on etc. appeared to be more confident than previous games.

NEGATIVES

Not enough subs on the bench to give us more options- no disrepect to goal keeper coach.
Car Parking £1 REALLY !!!
Hand dryer in gents did not work !
Their keeper used his hands and elbow too many times on our players and officials did nothing.

See you Saturday.

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 10 Sep 2014, 13:19

Why are you using a hand dryer, they're the most un-hygienic thing known to man, it hordes God knows how much bacteria. Wipe down your shirt.

JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JohnC » 10 Sep 2014, 21:07

RaidenYeltz wrote:Why are you using a hand dryer, they're the most un-hygienic thing known to man, it hordes God knows how much bacteria. Wipe down your shirt.
Why do you think I wear a scalf?

Paul Franks on his BBC radio WM programme tonight "Mark Regan and myself went to Rushall V Halesowen last night. Two teams players giving 100%, two good goals and a great atmosphere. We both really enjoyed it".

RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RobYeltz » 10 Sep 2014, 21:59

JohnC wrote:
RaidenYeltz wrote:Why are you using a hand dryer, they're the most un-hygienic thing known to man, it hordes God knows how much bacteria. Wipe down your shirt.

Paul Franks on his BBC radio WM programme tonight "Mark Regan and myself went to Rushall V Halesowen last night. Two teams players giving 100%, two good goals and a great atmosphere. We both really enjoyed it".
Glad to see WM supporting non-league. Shame Paul Franks is a complete and utter bell end. I prefer the lads on the Bridge Radio who support us every week, not just when there are no Premier League games!
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ

juanillo
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by juanillo » 11 Sep 2014, 13:08

AVFCYELTZ wrote:
JohnC wrote:

Glad to see WM supporting non-league. Shame Paul Franks is a complete and utter bell end. I prefer the lads on the Bridge Radio who support us every week, not just when there are no Premier League games!
To be fair, at least WM give non-league some coverage and their target audience is necessarily far more wide-reaching than Bridge Radio's can ever be, so they obviously focus on the Premier and Championship. Don't know Paul Franks, but always comes over as a reasonable bloke and ensures that local football maintains a high profile even if it is very largely around the professional game. He was at Rushall mainly to support Richard Sneekes as he's one of WM's (better) regular phone-in pundits.

TheOlympian
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by TheOlympian » 11 Sep 2014, 14:26

Pics fan in peace.

Thought it was a really good game of football Tuesday night, nice to see a decent crowd at dales lane, because we are only a small village team we sadly aren't well supported.

You guys started the brighter and looked a thread and scored a really well worked goal, that Lait looks a right talent, we had a lot of the ball and I'm pleased we tried to play football and were patient in trying to pick gaps and create chances that way.

Under Sneekes we are trying to play an attractive brand of passing attacking possession football. It's clearly a work in progress but for the first time this season things were starting to click. After 5 years under the managership of Neil Kitching - where we were very successful statistically, it wasn't very pleasant on the eye, we lost fans due to the bad standard of football. We are totally trying to revolutionise things this time round but it's gonna take time.

You guys were extremely direct and it was funny saying to the lads I stand with "it's like watching the old us" that way of playing will stand you in good stead and I don't think you'll be In any danger this season.

Hope you enjoyed your time at dales lane, good luck till we meet again!!