Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Workington Updates

Post by YeltzDoc » 06 Sep 2014, 19:17

Let's not feed the trolls, people.

gingeryeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by gingeryeltz » 06 Sep 2014, 19:18

lutleyyeltz wrote:The harbinger of doom returns! Go on, tell us all again what you've done for the club as we didn't hear from you much through the success of last season.
There again, we ought to be grateful for that fact.
You really are a total tw@t, aren't you?
Bit harsh with Andy eh Lutters ? !

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 06 Sep 2014, 19:20

To return to today's match. ::)
A hard fought game that from the off appeared to be a "one goal wins it" game.
We don't make or take enough chances and it would appear that we have a huge difference in class to surmount.
Having said that, Belper, our promotion compatriots, are struggling as well and as yet haven't won a game!

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 06 Sep 2014, 19:22

changesnightspot wrote:I smell relegation were doomed
Almost a year to the day since your last post. A successful year and not one entry. A couple of defeats that you know nothing about and back you crawl. Just go away. you really are pathetic.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 06 Sep 2014, 19:24

gingeryeltz wrote:
lutleyyeltz wrote:The harbinger of doom returns! Go on, tell us all again what you've done for the club as we didn't hear from you much through the success of last season.
There again, we ought to be grateful for that fact.
You really are a total tw@t, aren't you?
Bit harsh with Andy eh Lutters ? !
;D ;D

Simons
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Simons » 06 Sep 2014, 19:35

The fact that Belper haven't won either emphasizes the difference between Div 1 and Premier. Although it is still early days, the only team we have beaten is Barwell who are currently bottom, and we drew with Frickley who are next to bottom, although conversely Skelmersdale, where we played well now sit top. It is certainly clear that something needs to change either in personnel or style of play that will enable us to create chances.

CRH Yeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by CRH Yeltz » 06 Sep 2014, 19:39

So, what have we learned after 7 games. We're playing some very good sides in a tough league but have not been completely outclassed for 90 mins. We are lacking that little bit of quality and goals are much harder to come by, in short we are a typical newly promoted side. However, we are a long way off panic stations!

Today was tight, not helped by some very questionable officiating. We didn't deserve to lose but on the other hand didn't deserve to win either. Plenty of heart from the lads and the first win will come soon. I think the cup tie next week gives us a potential morale booster. Ben needs a goal and once he has one it will do him the world of good.

In the meantime, its Rushall on Tuesday so lets try and stop the run there. As fans we must stay with the team, plenty of backing midweek required people.

Brightest point of the day, everyone making little un feel welcome on his big day mascotting. Wifey and me very proud tonight. Thanks to all of you. Funniest bit, his half time kickabout with Ben and Oliver (new bloke), I could have sworn he was bossing them about!

saddlersandyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by saddlersandyeltz » 06 Sep 2014, 19:45

I didn't think it was that bad - still adapting to a higher I level I feel. Can't fault the lads for effort - they all really did put a shift in. However we do need more creativity to unlock these much better defences. Lait did OK I thought while on the pitch - we need more of the same. And we need to get down the flanks more to stretch them and get behind them - maybe we will when Till is fit again. If the lads keep believing I am convinced we can still turn the corner.

changesnightspot
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by changesnightspot » 06 Sep 2014, 20:25

Like fishing in a barrel pmsl it was a tongue in cheek remark sorry it was a bit complex for you to understand

gingeryeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by gingeryeltz » 06 Sep 2014, 20:34

changesnightspot wrote:Like fishing in a barrel pmsl it was a tongue in cheek remark sorry it was a bit complex for you to understand
Talking of tongues in cheeks can we also expect a return of your chum Mr Bobble now? - he has been very quiet since he was exposed a while back.