Workington Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
welshyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Workington Updates

Post by welshyeltz » 08 Sep 2014, 09:00

Well put Tonksy. Keep plugging away the win will come.

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 08 Sep 2014, 13:27

Brilliant to hear the players point of views. No one questions the efforts and commitment of this group.

As long as you give 100% as you always do, that's all we care about.

beastyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by beastyyeltz » 08 Sep 2014, 16:17

Fair play for coming on here Tonksy. Agree with the points that have been made, eventually the penny will drop and we'll be able to beat those defences. The win will come, hopefully followed up with a lot more too!

RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RobYeltz » 08 Sep 2014, 18:57

Fair play to Tonksy for coming on here, and just as we are entitled to our opinion it's good to hear the opinion of someone in the thick of the action as well. It's nice to hear him being complementary and appreciative of our support as well. It would be nice to hear from him or some of the other players in the future.

I think it's important to remember we can all post on here our opinions and suggestions but ultimately our tactics, formations and team selections never lose a game. There's only one bloke who picks the team before the game and that is the manager who, in my opinion does a great job considering the resources and time given to him.

Time is a the key really, JH and his coaching staff don't get much time to work with the players, and when you consider a club like Ilkeston in our division have 40 full time academy players, full time coaches and off the field staff and are connected to Nottingham Forest.

I agree with Tonksy, the margins are narrow in this league and we aren't far away. This season was always going to be about consolidation, I think as fans some of us need to lower our expectations and realise what a great job is being done.

Keep battling away lads, the results will come...
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 08 Sep 2014, 19:00

I'm proud of the group of players who give so much and clearly are up for this fight and won't shy away from the cause.

Bring on tomorrow. 100% behind you all.