Rainworth Miners Welfare

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Rainworth Miners Welfare

Post by RaidenYeltz » 03 Nov 2013, 10:05

Magnus wrote:I was looking at those that could improve our position if we win
I was in a good mood yesterday :) should always look up. Untill we get top spot that is :D

Laurel Lane Lamper
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Laurel Lane Lamper » 03 Nov 2013, 12:40

Good heading for the match report on their website:
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/rainworth ... 3/1-794303

JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JohnC » 03 Nov 2013, 13:35

Penny was named as Sub -Although absent. Lait is still not fully fit thou he ran around the pitch for 40 mins before kick off.

Hope JMG injury not long term he spent the rest of the match with ice pack on it. Once again poor refereeing resulted in their number 8 in the centre circle area of the pitch injuring JMG. Previous tackles by the same lout the ref just kept talking to him. Show a card and get a grip stop these unnecessary injuries.

Indeed Mckenzie was signed as coming off and Christie ran over saying he would not be able to last the 90.
We might have had to use Evo as an outfield player.

The wind was the same for both teams each half and the rain stayed away. We looked in control for majority of the match. A good solid performance by the whole team.

Ex yeltz Scott Rickard (Manager Rainworh) put himself on and was unable to change the game. Matt Clarke sporting a mohecan hair cut was assistant. Wonder what the odds were on that result?

I don't understand how Crouch played for Stoke and was also one of the linesman today.