Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Marske Sat 12 FA Cup

Post by Capinjazz » 12 Oct 2013, 17:02

bugger! well done Marske.....................i suppose

Johnny Bud
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Johnny Bud » 12 Oct 2013, 17:07

Lait sent off. But their fans can come on pitch and abuse our players!

Been a while since I have been spat at at the end of a game by an opposition fan!! 1980's revisited!!

Capinjazz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Capinjazz » 12 Oct 2013, 17:13

Northerners! Shame we couldn't get a draw and show them a real football stadium....

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 12 Oct 2013, 17:18

Johnny Bud wrote:Lait sent off. But their fans can come on pitch and abuse our players!

Been a while since I have been spat at at the end of a game by an opposition fan!! 1980's revisited!!
After spending 15 years working in the Northeast I found that to be normal behaviour! Asshole area!

Capinjazz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Capinjazz » 12 Oct 2013, 17:23

Not even a toilet??

Yeltz7
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz7 » 12 Oct 2013, 20:34

Never a Pen....awful decision

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5luy81l3wGs

RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RobYeltz » 12 Oct 2013, 20:52

Just got back. In truth we didn't do enough to win the game and I thought Marske were the better side creating more chances. The refereeing though was somewhere between inadequate and inept. Tom Tonks got booked for taking a throw in, and Jinna got booked despite us getting the free kick. As for the penalty.. Take a look on youtube.
Their No4 and No8 however had more warnings than I can remember without being carded. I thought our lads did really well and couldn't be faulted for their endeavour or desire. Maybe at 1-2 up we should have gone 4-5-1 but it's easy to say that with hindsight.
Their big number 9 was a handful all game as was equally as effective for them as Ben was for us. We struggled to cope with him effectively. As for the day out, I'll comment on that on the other thread.
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ

KingEdsYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by KingEdsYeltz » 12 Oct 2013, 20:57

http://www.northernleaguefootball.co.uk ... -come-back

wasn't there myself, but having seen the video well what I can say, that is a horrendous decision from the referee he's just slipped (handball just before, maybe)

JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JohnC » 12 Oct 2013, 23:00

Well done to Markse a draw may have been a fair result and good luck in the next round to your normal decent fans.

WELL DONE to all our players and fans you can hold your heads up high you did our club proud today.

Their keeper took banter in good spirit and nice to come over and shake our hands at end.

Their No 4 Tild should have had a second yellow second half and been off. Ref bottled it.
Why does TOM get dramatically booked for drying the ball prior to a throw in, if for time wasting referee (buckling to home crowd numpties) just waves to Marske player to hurry up?
Their 9 admitted post match not a penalty - ref bottled it again.

I did not see what started the bit of bother it is allegedly one of their players threw a punch and our player went to push him away. There fans newbies (may be) running on the pitch as well did not help.

Were the 4 or 5 people with high vise jackets stood together behind our keepers goal both half's the stewards?

One of their fans spitting at another one of ours fans (in addition to John Bud if the same person) during the match allegedly. I will speak to one of our officials on Tuesday night who may wish to complain to Marske and the FA.

Nice of their Chairman to arrange for Chris to be picked up by taxi prior the match and taken back after the game to the railway station even less infrastructure than old hill. We drove by on way home.

Nice club house, although only three toilets for men. Some probably missed some of the second half.

The one chap who kept spitting on the pitch second half appeared to have had more than alcohol and even the Merske fans did not want to stand with him should be ashamed of his actions.

The 14 year olds that need a geography lesson that Halesowen (which was being sung enough all game) is not Brummie is not Dudley.

Thank you to the nice people of the cricket club who let the fans coach park their and us use your toilets before the return journey.

Someone asking for a cheese burger server asked "do you want cheese on it" that was before he got busy and probably needs to go for a lye down the rest of the weekend.

Oh yes we did see the sea as the coach drove into the village \ town.

JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JohnC » 12 Oct 2013, 23:14

Now I have seen the penalty I hope the ref watches and can explain why he gave it.

Funny the video does not show how dull and dismal weather wise the afternoon was and the flood lights were on soon after kick off and you could not really see much of the action down the other end from behind the goal.

ROBBED not beaten fair and square.