Kidsgrove Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Kidsgrove Updates

Post by JohnC » 26 Sep 2013, 07:58

I would say we were the better side the first half. The second half seemed more even.
Could not say about if the penalty decision was correct and I don't think there followed a booking.

The ref was as dim as the light which is why I can't say too much about what happened down the other end.
He and the assistant were not able to cope with our pace and too ready to wave the flag and the ref thought he was at old Trafford giving nearly all decisions to the home side.
He gave Kidsgrove no. 5 several chances before booking him in the second half. Would he have been correctly booked first half he would have gone off. Penny comes on first minor offence shown a card!!!

Not sure if they were waiting to let the animals on the pitch after the match or for a combine harvester to be free to cut the long grass. It was even longer than the pile of cuttings on the edge of the pitch.

Crowd 101 having a laugh perhaps their numbering is like the seats 26 next to 70 next to 148.

The yeltz played some great football Ben nearly broke their net with his goal after a superb drilled cross from Martin. Well done to all again. A shame a draw but a good spirited, skilful performance.
Not sure if we had any options on the bench last night but I thought a couple of fresh pair of legs towards the end may have helped.