Sutton Coldfield Updates

Scores, live updates, discussion etc. on Yeltz matches
Yeltz27
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Sutton Coldfield Updates

Post by Yeltz27 » 26 Dec 2016, 17:31

For the umpteenth time, anybody that genuinely cares about Halesowen Town will not say Hill in anymore. If you do, you've got an alternative agenda. If you are John Hill fans, go and support him at his next club, after all, some fans have openly abandoned other clubs before. I maintain that if certain fans said Hill out it would have influence. If Steve Lynch is hearing from influential people at the club, 'if I owned the club I'd give John Hill a ten year contract', then it's giving him something to hide behind and isn't helping Halesowen Town in the slightest

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 26 Dec 2016, 18:01

The best entertainment this afternoon was from the Sutton mariachi band.
They added a Mexican flavour to a freezing cold afternoon watching sh*te football!

sprout
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by sprout » 26 Dec 2016, 18:28

To be fair Eurwyn's hat was entertaining - unfortunately the football was absolute dross- why any floating fans would come back again heaven knows!

CRH Yeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by CRH Yeltz » 26 Dec 2016, 18:47

Yet another listless, turgid performance. Sutton were poor and looked like a struggling team, we were no better. Despite Kaiman still being here at the moment, it was a view into what we will see once he's back at Shrews.

We don't create enough, we don't control games, we look brittle defensively and goals are going to be at a premium. I believe that relegation is now a when not an if.

The recent share fiasco in top of the garbage being served up on the pitch will result in poor gates. Expecting that many of the 607 won't be back anytime soon. Are those running the club aware of the damage all of this is causing?

We need change, the manager has to go and if the owner can't support the club sufficiently, he needs to sell and allow someone else who actually can give us a chance to move us forward.

I also notice that certain forum regulars close to the owner have stopped posting, are you being gagged? Looks like it to me.

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 26 Dec 2016, 18:58

CRH Yeltz wrote: I also notice that certain forum regulars close to the owner have stopped posting, are you being gagged? Looks like it to me.
No doubt making up libellous stories about fellow fans.

Absolutely shocking the amount of lies I've heard spouted of late.

Yeltz27
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz27 » 26 Dec 2016, 18:59

CRH Yeltz wrote: I also notice that certain forum regulars close to the owner have stopped posting, are you being gagged? Looks like it to me.
Or it could be just that they don't like being challenged either. They like John Hill being in charge because if he left things would change, and they don't want that to happen because they might not have the same authority anymore

Laurel Lane Lamper
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Laurel Lane Lamper » 26 Dec 2016, 20:44

My first visit to The Grove this season. How depressing!
What is that eyesore scaffolding? What is the point in giving DVD camera a better view of a poor pitch and terrible football played on it? How is it arrived at as a priority when needs are clearly more urgent in other areas? #priorities

Yeltz27
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz27 » 26 Dec 2016, 20:48

Laurel Lane Lamper wrote:My first visit to The Grove this season. How depressing!
What is that eyesore scaffolding? What is the point in giving DVD camera a better view of a poor p*t*h and terrible football played on it? How is it arrived at as a priority when needs are clearly more urgent in other areas? #priorities
Yes, I agree. As good as YeltzTV is, that scaffolding is absurd and totally pointless. As are other things that have been put up at the Grove recently

RaidenYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RaidenYeltz » 26 Dec 2016, 21:34

Laurel Lane Lamper wrote:My first visit to The Grove this season. How depressing!
What is that eyesore scaffolding? What is the point in giving DVD camera a better view of a poor p*t*h and terrible football played on it? How is it arrived at as a priority when needs are clearly more urgent in other areas? #priorities
My first question regarding this eyesore; has it got planning permission?

RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by RobYeltz » 26 Dec 2016, 22:20

In answer to a couple of points raised above.

The TV tower for the benefit of Yeltz TV has been installed to improve the video quality that they produce. This has been done with no financial implication to the club (Or FOTG) and has been completed by arguably the largest growing scaffold company in the locality who wanted to support the club. It is another terrific link to a local business who are keen to support the club in other areas in the future.

As for the game itself, certainly one to forget and another disappointing performance after a series of poor results. With some tough games coming up we need a win at Corby.
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ