Thank You.

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
milly84
Yeltz Forum Member

Thank You.

Post by milly84 » 31 Oct 2012, 15:12

Firstly I would just like to say, I come in peace! I know this is your domain as Yeltz fans and I promise I am not here to step on anyone’s toes. This will be my only post on the forum.

On behalf of my family, especially my son (Bradley) I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all that were kind enough to make a donation over the last two recent home games, towards the upcoming "Tough Mudder" (http://toughmudder.co.uk/) event I will be running in aid of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust.

I know many people will have charities close to their heart for personal reasons so with this and the current financial climate in mind I was gob smacked to be informed that over the two games we raised a total of £250.00! This takes the running total to over a Thousand Pounds with six weeks left until sponsorship closure!

That is a massive amount and I am very thankful to everyone involved.

Bradley was two weeks old when we had the knock on the door to be told by the Children’s Hospital that the "heel prick" test had returned positive results for Cystic Fibrosis (CF) and since then his life up to now has consisted of hospital visits, physiotherapy sessions, antibiotics and lots of fatty foods! Whilst Bradley is very well at current there are others who suffer far worse symptoms who will benefit massively from the fantastic support that the CF Trust offers.

Whilst I am mindful this post is growing in size and we all know I quite often have too much to say! I would just like to sign off with a link to the just giving page set up detailing the event and more importantly providing a link to the CF Trust website.

After all the priority here is to create awareness throughout!

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/SPARTANZ2012

Thank you again for the support.

Up the Yeltz!

Regards

Craig, Helen and Master Bradley John Milligan.

Carlin
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Thank You.

Post by Carlin » 31 Oct 2012, 16:46

Appricate you taking the time out to thank us. Good to you, and will be digging deep with some spare change next home game