New Manager John Hill

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
dazzlingdazza
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: New Manager John Hill

Post by dazzlingdazza » 28 Sep 2012, 18:06

Good luck John, hope you have a long and successful rein here at Halesowen Town Football Club.

Westyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Westyeltz » 28 Sep 2012, 20:00

Blimey! You know you're getting old when Halesown Town managers are younger than you :)

Good luck, New Bloke.

HalesowenHarry
Global Moderator

Post by HalesowenHarry » 28 Sep 2012, 20:41

Westyeltz wrote:Blimey! You know you're getting old when Halesown Town managers are younger than you :)
You don't look a day over 43........... ;D

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 29 Sep 2012, 18:30

Welcome. After watching todays game you must be rubbing your hands together. We're easy to please here, Trophy final, League champions, and gates back up to 1000 before the end of the season will do for starters. ;) Seriously though, GOOD LUCK and WELCOME TO THE GROVE.

Westyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Westyeltz » 30 Sep 2012, 20:46

HalesowenHarry wrote:
Westyeltz wrote:Blimey! You know you're getting old when Halesown Town managers are younger than you :)
You don't look a day over 43........... ;D
gORD BLESS YOU 'aRRY :)

bLOODY CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS DOIN WE YED IN. 'hOW DO YER TURN IT OFF? ;)

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 02 Oct 2012, 19:46

And the return of Johnny Morris - http://www.ht-fc.com/matchday-a-news/la ... eigns.html

I wonder if he still owns that electrical shop in Colley Gate?

yeltzofold
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by yeltzofold » 05 Oct 2012, 18:31

Personally i am absolutely gobsmacked and whilst i wish no disrespect to John i was looking forward to a different appointment from the names mentioned and see this as very small minded. we had the chance to get in an ex pro. ex player. management experience at a far higher level. halesowen man and god knows what else but instead prob chose on the back of a good interview techhnique. unbelievable. so much so always on here but never posted and feel that flat i wont be at the ground till calmed down :-(

HalesowenHarry
Global Moderator

Post by HalesowenHarry » 05 Oct 2012, 18:42

yeltzofold wrote:Personally i am absolutely gobsmacked and whilst i wish no disrespect to John i was looking forward to a different appointment from the names mentioned and see this as very small minded. we had the chance to get in an ex pro. ex player. management experience at a far higher level. halesowen man and god knows what else but instead prob chose on the back of a good interview techhnique. unbelievable. so much so always on here but never posted and feel that flat i wont be at the ground till calmed down :-(
Just give him a go maybe?

He has a very good track record of finding talent, and has done well with a side over a long period. If after 5, 10, 20 etc games you feel the same then may be thats the time to vote with your feet or put across your feelings to a very approachable team of people now working their hardest to put the wrongs right again. I don't personally know you, so can't judge the wrongs and rights of having these feelings, but hopefully you'll give the man a chance rather than shooting him down before he's started. We're all very approachable down the Grove, even if we can't agree about much on here :)

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 05 Oct 2012, 19:05

HH, will you stop talking sense. ;) It's obvious the bloke is crap, he's yet to win a game here and i don't believe he has won ANY European trophies. ::)

Noggin
Global Moderator

Post by Noggin » 05 Oct 2012, 19:29

It's always nice to see new members introduce themselves with an uncontroversial viewpoint. Maybe you would like to explain further what you think is wrong with John's appointment? I look forward to hearing your unbiased view.