Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Shaun Cunnington Leaves The Grove

Post by changesnightspot » 11 Sep 2012, 18:38

Thank you Shaun wonder who will be the new manager

Carlin
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Carlin » 11 Sep 2012, 19:00

Good luck for the future Shaun. Thought it would happen after the Biggleswade game . Now the question is whos next?

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 11 Sep 2012, 19:13

Hmm, i feel may have felt pressured by certain fans. At the end of last season i would not have been too displeased, yet now i feel we may just have been turning the corner, despite some poor performances. There is the nucleus of a decent side there. Not sure who these wonder managers imagined by John C and the Prophet of Doom (who spends every match wondering round the ground telling everybody the end of the world is nigh) may be, but i hope there is one out there prepared to take the job on. Thanks for all your efforts Shaun.

Capinjazz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Capinjazz » 11 Sep 2012, 19:23

This is Halesowen Town football club, even with our tarnished reputation I'm sure managers will be queuing up! We need someone who can take this nucleus of good players and start entertaining us!

I think it was time for change, the feeling of the fans can't be ignored, I think the majority will be happy about the change, and I think it would of only been a matter of time before it would of happened anyway!

Here's to the future!

Wheels
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Wheels » 11 Sep 2012, 19:32

According to the bridge radio Colin Brooks may be on at about 9:40 PM to talk about the situation.

ZeeZee
Global Moderator

Post by ZeeZee » 11 Sep 2012, 22:32

I'd like to thank Shaun & Tommo for all they have done at HTFC, ignore for a while the debate over tactics, results etc, Shaun & Tommo have decided to move on so what we should do now is pass on our thanks for the role both played in keeping the club afloat in its darkest hour.
I'm sure all Yeltz fans will join me in wishing both Shaun & Tommo all the best for the future, they will always be welcome at the Grove.

watsisnerm
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by watsisnerm » 11 Sep 2012, 23:16

supporting for many years now, a lot of others too, lots of banter and a pint in the bar, we all stick around together through thick and thin but theres always been a section of people that usually care just as much as us but when things arent going as well as we would like, leave us to move on without them..the managers. its always sad to lose people who became one of us during their time at the grove. in an ideal world we would be at higher level, higher attendance and all the time with paddy page!
all the best shaun and tommo.