Shaun Cunnington Leaves The Grove

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz

dazzlingdazza
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Shaun Cunnington Leaves The Grove

Post by dazzlingdazza » 13 Sep 2012, 18:13

HalesowenHarry wrote:
yeltz85 wrote:Ive not posted on the subject yet but would like to thank Shaun and Tommo for all they have done in the past.

I think that now the fans should unite together and get behind whoever the club decides to bring in, a fresh start moving forwards. There is a good chance we may see some players come and go as what normally happens with a new manager and that will obviously take time to bed in. Potentially exciting times ahead so I think we should have less of the bickering as people say and unite together... :D
Ditto from me, HTFC wouldn't simply exist as it does now and we'd be in the mickey mouse league division 8. We're also forgetting who helped get Steve on board to bail us out of the Gingram mess. Old news anyway......

As a few suggest, let's start being a bit more positive and all hose people on here and terraces who reckon they or their friends wouldn't watch the Yeltz again whilst SC was in charge, here's the news, he's gone so get yourself back down The Grove, we're still 3rd in the early part of the season league table and could fight for a play off spot if we could get the budget increased with 50-100 more watching at home.
Exactly the point I am making, what we don't want is a manager coming in thinking how long have I got before the negativeness about tactics and "I wouldn't have played him in that position starts"

Anyone can bitch and moan but do we really have to listen to it week in and week out, there are some people on here who would moan if their arses were on fire!!!

Yes Shaun left of his own freewill but for the past 9 months on here it's been topics of Cunnington OUT and bad tactics so just wondering how much of that forced his hand???

Fine you can have all your opinions but for gods sake lets stop circling like sharks waiting to pounce on the next victim when he does something that you don't think is right, the old saying if you think you can do better throw your hat into the ring or else go to the games and positively support your team! Do you think all this helps the players on the pitch when all they can here is negative remarks constantly!

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 13 Sep 2012, 19:06

There is nothing wrong with justified 'moaning'. I'm as bad as the next person when it's all going wrong. What really hacks me off is people not recognising when something positive happens. I swear if we won 6-0 somebody would come on and moan about the timing of substitutions or the hot dogs or that Pluto has been declassified as a planet........

dazzlingdazza
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dazzlingdazza » 13 Sep 2012, 19:31

andy wrote:There is nothing wrong with justified 'moaning'. I'm as bad as the next person when it's all going wrong. What really hacks me off is people not recognising when something positive happens. I swear if we won 6-0 somebody would come on and moan about the timing of substitutions or the hot dogs or that Pluto has been declassified as a planet........
Exactly my point! Nice one Andy!

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 14 Sep 2012, 08:18

SHAUN Cunnington says he quit Halesowen Town because he no longer had the support of owner Steve Lynch.

The above is the opening paragraph in the backpage article re: Shaun Cunnington leaving.
So, it seems that it was not just the "Dismal Jimmys" on the terraces who saw that maybe things weren't progressing as well as they might. :-X

Capinjazz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Capinjazz » 15 Sep 2012, 11:14

As well as thanking Shaun and Tommo for getting the team out in troubled times.....

A big part which we owe more to is the UNPAID people behind the scenes that worked tirelessly to get the games on! The yeltz trust, various individuals who did it free for the love of the club!