dont forget the forum

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
ZeeZee
Global Moderator

dont forget the forum

Post by ZeeZee » 25 May 2011, 09:52

Tonight is your chance to meet new HTFC owner Steve lynch. The supporters forum starts at 7.30 (ish) in the Yeltzbar.Also in attendance will be Yeltz Trust player of the Season  Shaun Cunnington    If your lucky we may even have a one legged Spaniard on the panel!

Yeltz7
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: dont forget the forum

Post by Yeltz7 » 25 May 2011, 13:24

Ill Be there...hopefully be alot better than the last one with the ingrams....

changesnightspot
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by changesnightspot » 25 May 2011, 14:10

Hopefully I can come too

ZeeZee
Global Moderator

Post by ZeeZee » 25 May 2011, 23:41

Tonights forum was very successful, Steve Lynch is not very comfortable in the spotlight but coped very well, answered questions honestly and left the 100 plus gathering in no uncertain terms as to the task ahead and the need for everyone to pull together.There is no pot of gold, no promises of Champions League football within the next few years, just a sensible approach to bringing to community on board, working with the Trust and taking the club forward at a sustainable pace.

Certainly a completely different atmosphere to the last forum we held, the press were openly welcome and the gathered Yeltz faithful went away feeling like they have their club back. ;D ;D 

Laurel Lane Lamper
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Laurel Lane Lamper » 26 May 2011, 07:00

ZeeZee wrote: Tonights forum was very successful, Steve Lynch is not very comfortable in the spotlight but coped very well, answered questions honestly and left the 100 plus gathering in no uncertain terms as to the task ahead and the need for everyone to pull together.There is no pot of gold, no promises of Champions League football within the next few years, just a sensible approach to bringing to community on board, working with the Trust and taking the club forward at a sustainable pace.

Certainly a completely different atmosphere to the last forum we held, the press were openly welcome and the gathered Yeltz faithful went away feeling like they have their club back. ;D ;D 
As I was unable to attend, I´m delighted to hear all of that.
“Would you like to bet against us?”

Yeltz7
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz7 » 26 May 2011, 14:52

I Was Very impressed with Mr Lynch couldnt answer any questions about how much he paid for the club or anything to do with the ingrams but i thought his answers were very honest hes got great contacts in coach business which will help next season,i thought he answered the questions very well seemed very honest.I also was very impressed with Shaun cunnington the manager he didnt have many questions to answer but what he said i was very impressed with and how he has stood by the club i wish him all the best in future,the ground was open had a look round the pitch and stands bit of work and a lick of paint i reckon not that much work to do,so i gather from the forum the dressing rooms and refs room in a real bad state and alot of money and work needed straight away to get them right.i reckon the club is on the up again.lets hope for a better future.

ZeeZee
Global Moderator

Post by ZeeZee » 26 May 2011, 17:19

Yeltz7 wrote: the ground was open had a look round the pitch and stands bit of work and a lick of paint i reckon not that much work to do,
When you get chance to look properly, you will find that many man hours are required to get the ground anywhere near.

uncle jack and coke
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by uncle jack and coke » 26 May 2011, 18:46

ZeeZee wrote: .......Certainly a completely different atmosphere to the last forum we held, the press were openly welcome ........ ;D ;D 
and produced a fair and accurate report - http://www.halesowennews.co.uk/sport/fo ... ake_years/