Reece Mitchell

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
RobYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Reece Mitchell

Post by RobYeltz » 23 May 2023, 20:23

I can't say I really knew anything about Reece so dropped a message to a pal whose involved with Rushall.

"He's quality - the best and most consistent left back in the league last season, but above all a really great lad"

Someone whose opinion and judgement of footballers I respect - this signing may not have the wow factor of Miracle or Wynter, but he's definitely going to be decent.
Proud owner of THREE 'Georges'

The artist previously known as AVFCYELTZ

Yeltzbaby
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Reece Mitchell

Post by Yeltzbaby » 23 May 2023, 20:56

Another really good signing. When you go up a level you need a mix. Lads who are top of the level below and lads who are more than competent at the level you are going into.

The signs are very positive the signs are good. Smudger is doing his stuff

We continue to do our business whilst others either snooze or ain't capable of attracting this calibre of player.

Just do the comparison yourselves. Up the yeltz

Brightgoldenhaze
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Brightgoldenhaze » 23 May 2023, 21:55

RobYeltz wrote:
23 May 2023, 20:23
I can't say I really knew anything about Reece so dropped a message to a pal whose involved with Rushall.

"He's quality - the best and most consistent left back in the league last season, but above all a really great lad"

Someone whose opinion and judgement of footballers I respect - this signing may not have the wow factor of Miracle or Wynter, but he's definitely going to be decent.
It looks like Rushall have signed the left back from Redditch. Apparently he was also the best left back in the league last season...I am sure Reece is a good acquisition though!

MichaelGrove
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by MichaelGrove » 23 May 2023, 22:48

How on earth did someone take a photo this bad let alone decide it was good enough to post on social media. It’s as blurry as my eyesight walking home after celebrating the playoff win against Spalding.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Csl3JiEIaNk ... BiNWFlZA==

MichaelGrove
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by MichaelGrove » 23 May 2023, 22:51