New Signings

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
ginger dynamo
Yeltz Forum Member

New Signings

Post by ginger dynamo » 19 May 2011, 15:40

According to the Halesowen News this week we have signed Paul Evans goalkeeper from Stourport Swifts and Lee Chilton. Also re-signed Bruce, Smith, Hines, Faulkes, Robinson, Marlon Walters and Rory Curtis (lets hope he can score a goal for us next season!!)

uncle jack and coke
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: New Signings

Post by uncle jack and coke » 19 May 2011, 19:25

According to the Dudley News this week, Lee Chilton has confirmed that he is staying at Tividale next season!!!  Same paper - different slant on the same story

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 20 May 2011, 08:31

Only the price and the date are to be believed in newspapers - and check those out, as well! :o

morog
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by morog » 20 May 2011, 11:11

As a neutral who was a friend of the late Harry Rudge I would like to wish the new regime all the best. I have heard a whisper that Stourbr*dge have doubts about Nesbitt. They like his work rate and pace but do not think he is a goalscorer.

doris
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by doris » 20 May 2011, 12:40

Speaking from a Stourbr*dge prospective, i dont think Nesbitt is good enough to play as a main striker in the southern league prem. His work rate cant be faulted but his finishing leaves a lot to be desired. It will be interesting to see what colour shirt he,s wearing when we play our friendly. Im sure he will get a good reception from both sets of fans either way.Apart from our game have any other friendlies been sorted for you yet?

YeltzChris
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzChris » 23 May 2011, 08:59

ginger dynamo wrote: According to the Halesowen News this week we have signed Paul Evans goalkeeper from Stourport Swifts and Lee Chilton. Also re-signed Bruce, Smith, Hines, Faulkes, Robinson, Marlon Walters and Rory Curtis (lets hope he can score a goal for us next season!!)
I got talkin to a few lads at over at Hednesford,one of the lads had just come back from playin pro in spain and is recoverin from a broken leg he said he was planning on signin this season for us, having played under shaun before, cant remember his name though, sounds like shaun has been a busy guy, lets hope we get some quality in

stevelynch
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by stevelynch » 24 May 2011, 13:00

Im glad i have come on here to here about all these players were getting! Someone from Spain with a broken leg he will stand out in pre season!
Did they say in Hednesford if he still had the crutches! ;D

watsisnerm
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by watsisnerm » 24 May 2011, 17:40

thats it steve, if YOU want to know what you`re up to you can read it on here, wikiforum.