Squad Tweakage

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
Seamus
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Squad Tweakage

Post by Seamus » 24 Mar 2023, 17:46

HalesowenHarry wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 14:02
Redditch United have one midweek fixture left that doesn't clash with any of our remaining games. They do play Good Friday but thats a clash with our Saturday fixture in all honesty. So Eze and TT will not really be getting any extra minutes unless they go there when we play

AFC Hinckley play on Monday nights, they have 4 games which don't clash, great for Jack Redhead, not sure Robbie Bunn really needs the minutes at level 5.............. Again unless they go for the lot (including Saturday games)

I think it's safe to assume Sammons won't be playing for us again, so I haven't looked at Evesham's fixtures!

Oh and Bradley Birch at Worcester City, they appear to have no midweek fixtures left

HH aren't AFC Hinckley Level 6, having said that does not alter what you are saying.

However once the transfer deadline has passed, don't team require extra players to cover all eventualities, injuries etc, especially if the are not running a reserve team?

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 24 Mar 2023, 18:23

Seamus wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 17:46

HH aren't AFC Hinckley Level 6, having said that does not alter what you are saying.
They are, currently 4th in MPL1, in which a reborn Dudley Town are cantering to the league title. HH will flagellate himself on the centre circle at halftime tomorrow. Bring yer cameras.
However once the transfer deadline has passed, don't team require extra players to cover all eventualities, injuries etc, especially if the are not running a reserve team?
As to your other point, yep, of course. But nobody else has dual registered half their team. Ever.

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 24 Mar 2023, 19:27

Looks like im gonna have to get me boots out. Now we're screwed!!!
In fairness Im just gonna wait and see. Other than Eze, I dont think any of them have been outstanding. Decent but ....

Seamus
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Seamus » 24 Mar 2023, 20:04

According to FB Mini is back in Britain.

Is that deemed a 'reliable' source?

Simons
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Simons » 24 Mar 2023, 20:09

Interesting listening to Paul's interview from Tuesday night, saying there were things in the background that needed addressing, and they had a behind closed doors match, so maybe these changes are as a result of both of those things.
'

Brad
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Brad » 24 Mar 2023, 20:30

Seamus wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 20:04
According to FB Mini is back in Britain.

Is that deemed a 'reliable' source?
He commented to a DM that he was coming back sooner than expected

Brad
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Brad » 24 Mar 2023, 20:31

HalesowenHarry wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 14:02
Redditch United have one midweek fixture left that doesn't clash with any of our remaining games. They do play Good Friday but thats a clash with our Saturday fixture in all honesty. So Eze and TT will not really be getting any extra minutes unless they go there when we play

AFC Hinckley play on Monday nights, they have 4 games which don't clash, great for Jack Redhead, not sure Robbie Bunn really needs the minutes at level 5.............. Again unless they go for the lot (including Saturday games)

I think it's safe to assume Sammons won't be playing for us again, so I haven't looked at Evesham's fixtures!

Oh and Bradley Birch at Worcester City, they appear to have no midweek fixtures left
This is superb work

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 24 Mar 2023, 20:39

Simons wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 20:09
Interesting listening to Paul's interview from Tuesday night, saying there were things in the background that needed addressing, and they had a behind closed doors match, so maybe these changes are as a result of both of those things.
'
From someone I know, things aint well in the dressing room

Brightgoldenhaze
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Brightgoldenhaze » 24 Mar 2023, 20:47

Hard to fathom. There's only one criterion for success though. We'll see...

Brad
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Brad » 24 Mar 2023, 21:03

I’ve asked if there was going to be a ban on social media usage, was told to watch this space!