cor be con it

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: cor be con it

Post by andy » 22 Feb 2023, 13:21

DJ wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 21:36
And from another delightful place to visit, this from tonight's Tamworth v Nuneaton game: "Both teams have left the field after fans of both sides began throwing projectiles at each other."
Later update: Match abandoned.

Aah, my favourite team. Still obviously a bunch of w***ers even after all these years. Even Tamworth fans are saying there is a massive underlying problem. Nuneaton? They were never much better either. Seeing that lad lying spark out and then being kicked in the head is just sickening. What a coward, should be done for attempted murder in my opinion. So glad we have owners who have the foresight to ensure it hasn't come to this down the Grove.
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 22 Feb 2023, 19:47

Its only cos of the 2 Doubridge friendlies it hasnt, although it was abandoned at their place. It wont be long before drinking is banned at non league either, although it is all stupid children playing big men at our level. As per everything the vast majority suffer because of the idiotic few.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 22 Feb 2023, 20:19

drummyb wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 19:47
Its only cos of the 2 Doubridge friendlies it hasnt, although it was abandoned at their place. It wont be long before drinking is banned at non league either, although it is all stupid children playing big men at our level. As per everything the vast majority suffer because of the idiotic few.
I think it's more than kids now. Non league crowds are really on the up and a lot of league team fans are now following their local team. Plus there are more ex league teams in non league now than ever, and they bring all their problems with them. Since the pandemic a lot of people seem to have gone mad and drug use is spiralling out of control. So many youngsters at league games are off their faces on coke and this is filtering down into non league also. Ease of drinking and far less stewarding and policing make it all a recipe for disaster unfortunately. I can only see it getting worse.
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 23 Feb 2023, 14:17

andy wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 13:21
DJ wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 21:36
And from another delightful place to visit, this from tonight's Tamworth v Nuneaton game: "Both teams have left the field after fans of both sides began throwing projectiles at each other."
Later update: Match abandoned.

Aah, my favourite team. Still obviously a bunch of w***ers even after all these years. Even Tamworth fans are saying there is a massive underlying problem. Nuneaton? They were never much better either. Seeing that lad lying spark out and then being kicked in the head is just sickening. What a coward, should be done for attempted murder in my opinion. So glad we have owners who have the foresight to ensure it hasn't come to this down the Grove.
Thankfully, justice may be done.

https://twitter.com/Ollie_Bayliss/statu ... x6smg&s=19