Tickets

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
fairweatherfan
Yeltz Forum Member

Tickets

Post by fairweatherfan » 13 Sep 2020, 15:59

Anyone got any idea how the ticketing is going to work? For example, I’m not using my season ticket on Saturday (the cricket season continuing until the end of the third week in September is an abomination unto man and evidently too much to hope for rain), but presumably the club can’t sell that berth as they’ll be expecting the owner of that ticket to attend? Likewise, with a fair amount of flexis in circulation surely that will even more of an issue?

Rich
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Tickets

Post by Rich » 13 Sep 2020, 16:18

I believe you still have to get a ticket for admission.
Season ticket and flexi ticket holders will presumably get a head start then it will be open for all??

That's what i was lead to believe when I purchased my Newcastle ticket

fairweatherfan
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by fairweatherfan » 13 Sep 2020, 16:27

I meant more in terms of numbers. If attendance is limited at 400, presumably only a certain number can go on general sale but there is then the issue of what happens to the excess you could have sold when part timers like me don’t turn up. I was just curious as much as anything- must be a logistical nightmare to organise and I don’t envy the people giving up their time at all!

wednesburystokie
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by wednesburystokie » 13 Sep 2020, 16:28

If you have a flexi ticket you get admission for any 9 league games you choose, for those league games you do not need to buy another ticket. You only need to do so once you've used the 9.

The flexi is something we've issued for a number of years with great success, these unusual times called for unusual measures.

We considered ditching the flexi ticket but we knew financially a lot of fans were feeling the pinch which means we have a situation where on occasion we will not fill our allotted capacity of 400.

The FA were talking of looking at the situation again next month, in the light of localised lockdown I cannot see attendances being increased, but that's just opinion.

With regards to the way match tickets are being sold i'm afraid purchase in advance from the ground is the only way we are able to handle things at the moment, please bear with us for now.

As a side note there are still a few season tickets at the ground ready for collection.

Up The Yeltz

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 13 Sep 2020, 17:17

The way it is all being organised and carried out is beyond the call of duty in my opinion. Well done and thank you to all concerned.
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 13 Sep 2020, 17:19

And on that note I had ONE thing to remember only. Get ticket for Kiddy. Forgot. ::)
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

fairweatherfan
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by fairweatherfan » 13 Sep 2020, 17:31

andy wrote:
13 Sep 2020, 17:17
The way it is all being organised and carried out is beyond the call of duty in my opinion. Well done and thank you to all concerned.
Yeah absolutely seconded.

Seamus
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Seamus » 13 Sep 2020, 18:23

wednesburystokie wrote:
13 Sep 2020, 16:28
If you have a flexi ticket you get admission for any 9 league games you choose, for those league games you do not need to buy another ticket. You only need to do so once you've used the 9.

The flexi is something we've issued for a number of years with great success, these unusual times called for unusual measures.

We considered ditching the flexi ticket but we knew financially a lot of fans were feeling the pinch which means we have a situation where on occasion we will not fill our allotted capacity of 400.

The FA were talking of looking at the situation again next month, in the light of localised lockdown I cannot see attendances being increased, but that's just opinion.

With regards to the way match tickets are being sold i'm afraid purchase in advance from the ground is the only way we are able to handle things at the moment, please bear with us for now.

As a side note there are still a few season tickets at the ground ready for collection.

Up The Yeltz
Thanks for the hard work and the updates on the process.

Can I ask a couple of questions please.

For away league games is there a standard process, eg buy them from the Grove as per home games, or does each club have their own method. Do we have to provide a number of tickets for visiting fans as I cannot imagine Yaxley fans making two journeys to the Grove (one to collect their ticket and a second one for the game.
I ask this primarily not completely out of concern for Yaxley fans but for Yeltz fans wishing to travel.

Do different rules regarding way fans & tickets apply for FA competitions ( a certain percentage reserved for visitors)?

Thanks

wednesburystokie
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by wednesburystokie » 13 Sep 2020, 18:35

Seamus wrote:
13 Sep 2020, 18:23
wednesburystokie wrote:
13 Sep 2020, 16:28

Up The Yeltz
Thanks for the hard work and the updates on the process.

Can I ask a couple of questions please.

For away league games is there a standard process, eg buy them from the Grove as per home games, or does each club have their own method. Do we have to provide a number of tickets for visiting fans as I cannot imagine Yaxley fans making two journeys to the Grove (one to collect their ticket and a second one for the game.
I ask this primarily not completely out of concern for Yaxley fans but for Yeltz fans wishing to travel.

Do different rules regarding way fans & tickets apply for FA competitions ( a certain percentage reserved for visitors)?

Thanks
There are no set rules for the away allocation, however we will look to send them some for them to sell, I can't see it being that big an issue for us travelling as most have the capacity (400) but not the support we have

Seamus
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Seamus » 13 Sep 2020, 19:12

Thanks for clarifying.