FA Trophy tickets

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
DanHTFC
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: FA Trophy tickets

Post by DanHTFC » 06 Mar 2020, 17:52

Hadn’t even thought about ‘how many can tickets can a season ticket holder buy?’, and it’s a tough one! Me and mates dads are flexi ticket holders and go every home game and both Halifax and Barnet away with his son and another friend who pay on the day so would like them to get tickets but understand it opens up a possibility of regular fans missing out for fans who only want to go for the occasion so it’s a tough one for the club!

dalevillain
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dalevillain » 06 Mar 2020, 18:09

It’s a difficult one to police with these things I guess as there’s no ‘booking history’ like there is for finals and big games with league clubs and also, this is by no means to come across as a disrespect to the club at all so apologises if it sounds like it is - the club hasn’t had any experience of dealings of a game of this magnitude in probably 30 years or so can be difficult with these type of things to judge and like you say, a long time fan could possibly end up missing out.

That said though, Halifax and Barnet trips were organised superbly with the coaches so I’m pretty confident all will be ok and everyone gets what they want 👍🏻

Rich
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Rich » 06 Mar 2020, 18:22

dalevillain wrote:
06 Mar 2020, 18:09
It’s a difficult one to police with these things I guess as there’s no ‘booking history’ like there is for finals and big games with league clubs and also, this is by no means to come across as a disrespect to the club at all so apologises if it sounds like it is - the club hasn’t had any experience of dealings of a game of this magnitude in probably 30 years or so can be difficult with these type of things to judge and like you say, a long time fan could possibly end up missing out.

That said though, Halifax and Barnet trips were organised superbly with the coaches so I’m pretty confident all will be ok and everyone gets what they want 👍🏻
Have to agree Dale. I am a non season ticket holder who has been to all home games and a few away. So I have to wait till season ticket holders had there pick.
The way the club has been run this season has been faultless and I have no concerns really a sensible approach will be set up and I will be able to see both home and away legs of this historic tie.
We still have no idea of allocation for the second leg so can only see that as the potential pinch point. I would guess if the allocation is on the low side then a restriction on numbers will be put in place.

dalevillain
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dalevillain » 06 Mar 2020, 18:32

Rich wrote:
06 Mar 2020, 18:22
dalevillain wrote:
06 Mar 2020, 18:09

Have to agree Dale. I am a non season ticket holder who has been to all home games and a few away. So I have to wait till season ticket holders had there pick.
The way the club has been run this season has been faultless and I have no concerns really a sensible approach will be set up and I will be able to see both home and away legs of this historic tie.
We still have no idea of allocation for the second leg so can only see that as the potential pinch point. I would guess if the allocation is on the low side then a restriction on numbers will be put in place.
As mentioned on Twitter the comment from the club is that there are ‘plenty to go round’ in terms of away tickets. But it doesn’t suggest what the allocation is so not sure if the club haven’t been advised a specific figure as yet or they are remaining coy until after season ticket holders have had the chance to buy their tickets first and they can judge how many are left for general sale.

Cornwall yeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Cornwall yeltz » 06 Mar 2020, 19:07

I would have thought the home game you will get tickets no problem. I think the Grove has a 5000 capacity and can't see them bringing many as there attendances are not great... Just the away allocation if small will be a bit tricky for everyone

Yeltz7
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Yeltz7 » 06 Mar 2020, 22:17

Says on Wikipedia our ground capacity is 3150 no wonder its all ticket,I remember the gate against Worcester of 2400 plus and also the tranmere FA cup game i thought there was over 3000 there for that one little surprised about the 3150 thought it would hold more and no need for all ticket be a little surprised if gate is over 2500.

cdr80
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by cdr80 » 07 Mar 2020, 18:18

Surely for Season Ticket holders they should only be allowed to buy for the amount of season tickets they have. That said I’m sure there will be more than enough tickets to go round.

Simons
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Simons » 07 Mar 2020, 20:08

Apparently a maximum of 5 per person

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 07 Mar 2020, 20:38

I can only get to the away leg cos of work. Be gutted if I cant get a ticket.

SpongeDad
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by SpongeDad » 08 Mar 2020, 08:16

So a season ticket holder can buy 5 each. I can't get to the ground until 4pm Monday to purchase the 2 tickets I need. I may be over worrying but do you guys reckon I'll be ok. It seems interest has gone through the roof.