FA Trophy tickets

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
DanHTFC
Yeltz Forum Member

FA Trophy tickets

Post by DanHTFC » 06 Mar 2020, 15:43

So with the club today announcing the tickets for both the home and away games against Concord, I noticed season ticket holders get first priority.
Now I have two questions for my fellow Yeltz fans. 1, does this include flexi season tickets and 2. Is it a case of buying from the ground and showing your season ticket for proof before they go on general sale or will it be done online?

SpongeDad
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: FA Trophy tickets

Post by SpongeDad » 06 Mar 2020, 16:10

Sorry to jump on your thread but also..does anyone know what type of interest they'll be in these games? I'm new to Halesowen this season but have been to a lot of matches and would be gutted to miss out. I'm looking to go to both legs. ( Once we find out allocation etc it will be more clear)

DanHTFC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by DanHTFC » 06 Mar 2020, 16:16

SpongeDad wrote:
06 Mar 2020, 16:10
Sorry to jump on your thread but also..does anyone know what type of interest they'll be in these games? I'm new to Halesowen this season but have been to a lot of matches and would be gutted to miss out. I'm looking to go to both legs. ( Once we find out allocation etc it will be more clear)
Not a problem at all mate 👍🏻
I imagine we’ll fit the 1000+ mark for the home game quite easily and except the club are anticipating that too! The away game will depend on how many Concord allocate us but we should sell them out too!

SpongeDad
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by SpongeDad » 06 Mar 2020, 16:23

DanHTFC wrote:
06 Mar 2020, 16:16
SpongeDad wrote:
06 Mar 2020, 16:10
Not a problem at all mate 👍🏻
I imagine we’ll fit the 1000+ mark for the home game quite easily and except the club are anticipating that too! The away game will depend on how many Concord allocate us but we should sell them out too!
Just been on twitter Halesowen have said Flexi season ticket holders are included and concord have given us a generous allocation "so plenty to go round"

Rich
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Rich » 06 Mar 2020, 16:24

Just wondering if anyone knows if both home and away tickets have to purchased at the Grove of when they go on general sale can they be bought over the phone??
I am guessing will be at the ground?
Any chance of buying at Bedford next Tues ;)

SpongeDad
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by SpongeDad » 06 Mar 2020, 16:28

Rich wrote:
06 Mar 2020, 16:24
Just wondering if anyone knows if both home and away tickets have to purchased at the Grove of when they go on general sale can they be bought over the phone??
I am guessing will be at the ground?
Any chance of buying at Bedford next Tues ;)
They've answered that question on twitter also and said at the ground only

dalevillain
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dalevillain » 06 Mar 2020, 16:38

I am of the understanding flexi tickets are included. Whilst I know they have priority it is not clear if they are limited to 1 ticket per person or can buy additional ones. As a flexi ticket holder myself I am not worried personally however have been asked by several non STH’s to get them tickets.

Also, as it looks to be buy from the ground in person not sure how this would affect those exiled Yeltz fans to which a trip to the Grove is a day out in itself ie. Poll and Yeltz Doc however I have it on good authority that ‘long serving fans’ will be looked after.

I guess all will become a little clearer of the ins and outs at tomorrow’s game.

SpongeDad
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by SpongeDad » 06 Mar 2020, 17:16

dalevillain wrote:
06 Mar 2020, 16:38
I am of the understanding flexi tickets are included. Whilst I know they have priority it is not clear if they are limited to 1 ticket per person or can buy additional ones. As a flexi ticket holder myself I am not worried personally however have been asked by several non STH’s to get them tickets.

Also, as it looks to be buy from the ground in person not sure how this would affect those exiled Yeltz fans to which a trip to the Grove is a day out in itself ie. Poll and Yeltz Doc however I have it on good authority that ‘long serving fans’ will be looked after.

I guess all will become a little clearer of the ins and outs at tomorrow’s game.
I've got concerns about this. I'm not a season ticket holder but have been down quite a lot this season. I may have missed one trophy game but think I've been to all the home ones. I'd be gutted if I missed out cos season ticket holders can buy for their mates who have now decided to jump on the bandwagon.

KenR
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by KenR » 06 Mar 2020, 17:36

There are always concerns whenever tickets go on sale at any sporting event be it Wembley or Wimbledon , there are always going to be some justified cases that miss out. You can please some of the people etc , etc . I know it is too late now but vouchers could have been issued at tomorrows game for those attending., but still someone would miss out.

fairweatherfan
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by fairweatherfan » 06 Mar 2020, 17:46

Will admit I’m unclear why flexi season confer additional status, but I’m sure there’s a logic. The only home games I’ve missed have been when I was playing cricket and I’ve done a fair few away (weren’t many at Daventry!), so will be gutted to miss out but I’m fairly confident if people are sufficiently organised it will be fine.