Barnet

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
dazzlingdazza
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Barnet

Post by dazzlingdazza » 29 Feb 2020, 12:43

Cheers guys, expect lots of noise at The Hive this afternoon. We are excited it’s on and really looking forward to it !

piearce9
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by piearce9 » 29 Feb 2020, 13:04

Arrived in Barnet, two hours til kick off, and a huge amount of away fans here already. That said, it has been hammering it down since we got here and they doors outside are locked ???

Cornwall yeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Cornwall yeltz » 29 Feb 2020, 14:12

Wish I was there have a great day everyone

Islasgrandad
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Islasgrandad » 01 Mar 2020, 13:28

Hi Yeltz fans.
I'm bemused.
You came down to The Hive yesterday in great numbers, you sang your hearts out, your team played so well and you won the game. Your team is not only top of your league but you are in the semi final of the FA Trophy, just two games from Wembley.
Why am I bemused? Well, where are the posts from your fabulous fans on this Forum?
Tell the world about your day yesterday. It was amazing for you and your players.
If you log on to Only Barnet Forum you will see many posts from Bees fans congratulating your team and your fans. Your win was fully deserved.
So, Yeltz fans, allow yourselves the honour of wallowing in your glory, you deserve that. Post your thoughts on this (very excellent) Forum.
Well done to you all, go on and win the Trophy, you will have the very best wishes from pretty well all Bees fans.
Good luck for the rest of the season.
From an admiring Bees fan.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 01 Mar 2020, 14:29

What a smashing post. Thank you. I think possibly the reason for not as many posts is because there is nobody to tell. Everybody was there!
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 01 Mar 2020, 14:34

Talking of bemusement some of the Town 'fans' yesterday bemused me. There did seem an awful lot that I have never seen before and most were very much the worse for wear. At one point my mate went to the toilet during the game and said there were loads in there just drinking!
Also too much taunting their players, stewards etc for my liking. We've never been like that. Just get behind our team and less of the crap. Mini rant over, brilliant support otherwise.
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 01 Mar 2020, 14:40

andy wrote:
01 Mar 2020, 14:34
Talking of bemusement some of the Town 'fans' yesterday bemused me. There did seem an awful lot that I have never seen before and most were very much the worse for wear. At one point my mate went to the toilet during the game and said there were loads in there just drinking!
There'll be none of that at Wembley.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

fairweatherfan
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by fairweatherfan » 01 Mar 2020, 14:54

andy wrote:
01 Mar 2020, 14:34
Also too much taunting their players, stewards etc for my liking. We've never been like that. Just get behind our team and less of the crap. Mini rant over, brilliant support otherwise.
Totally agree, but unfortunately it’s the inevitable price you pay for success. At St*urbridge last year we were pelted with coins- one of the protagonists was a kid I used to teach who comes from Kidderminster! Success (understandably) brings people along for the ride.

On a more positive note, I’m still in total disbelief. Did we really do that? As if we’ve gone away to teams three leagues above us *three* times and come from behind twice. If you pitched it as a film it’d be chucked out for being too far fetched.

fairweatherfan
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by fairweatherfan » 01 Mar 2020, 15:31

Thinking about this, he was probably just chucking coins because it was me!

TractionJackson
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by TractionJackson » 01 Mar 2020, 15:34

Before kickoff the drunkest people I saw in the bar area were the Walsall fans who turned up after their match was called off.
Absolutely steaming.