Introduction

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
PaulSmith
Yeltz Forum Member

Introduction

Post by PaulSmith » 26 Jul 2019, 20:16

Good evening all,

Now I have my feet under the table and the dust has settled, I thought it right to drop a post on.
I’m not one to post on a forum regularly, that said, for a club to function at its optimum, and to get everyone pulling in the same direction, I believe there has to be a connection between Manager, staff, and players with the fans.
If anyone has any questions, then please do drop me a line. Otherwise you will find me in the bar after every game and please do come and say hello.
Here’s to an enjoyable, and hopefully successful season ahead.
Yours in football Paul

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Introduction

Post by andy » 26 Jul 2019, 21:05

Welcome Paul.
You've chosen a sleeping giant of a club. We've been in the doldrums for too long now, but the optimism surrounding the club at the moment is very high. We look forward to watching the type of football that has been played under your leadership in the friendlies so far. Good luck, and please help us to get back to where we belong!
Onwards and upwards
Andy
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

DazzlingDale
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by DazzlingDale » 27 Jul 2019, 02:56

andy wrote:
26 Jul 2019, 21:05
Welcome Paul.
You've chosen a sleeping giant of a club. We've been in the doldrums for too long now, but the optimism surrounding the club at the moment is very high. We look forward to watching the type of football that has been played under your leadership in the friendlies so far. Good luck, and please help us to get back to where we belong!
Onwards and upwards
Andy
I can only echo what brother Andy has said.
Welcome and in time I hope you become an honorary Yeltmon 👍

Westyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Westyeltz » 27 Jul 2019, 10:20

PaulSmith wrote:
26 Jul 2019, 20:16
Good evening all,

Now I have my feet under the table and the dust has settled, I thought it right to drop a post on.
I’m not one to post on a forum regularly, that said, for a club to function at its optimum, and to get everyone pulling in the same direction, I believe there has to be a connection between Manager, staff, and players with the fans.
If anyone has any questions, then please do drop me a line. Otherwise you will find me in the bar after every game and please do come and say hello.
Yours in football Paul
Thanks Paul for joining in with this hoopla and as the arbiter of such things I feel you should have the honour of a George for your efforts! O0

I would suggest that you don't brag about it to Brother Kenneth though ;)

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 27 Jul 2019, 11:51

Westyeltz wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 10:20
PaulSmith wrote:
Good evening all,

Yours in football Paul
Thanks Paul for joining in with this hoopla and as the arbiter of such things I feel you should have the honour of a George for your efforts! O0

I would suggest that you don't brag about it to Brother Kenneth though ;)
My life. I bet he's never had a welcome like that anywhere he's been! ;D
And your'e going soft Westy, a George after just ONE post. :o I suppose he is the manager of our great club though. Are you after something? :D

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 27 Jul 2019, 12:03

BTW Paul, being awarded a George is a good thing. I think. Dont be confused it's quite simple. You have been blessed with a George Berry by someone as mad as a fish. Nicest bloke youll ever meet, and when you do i want to be there to hear his explanation of it. Somehow i've got FOUR!

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 27 Jul 2019, 12:31

I don't think I'll ever have one. I'm a miserable git.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

dazzlingdazza
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dazzlingdazza » 27 Jul 2019, 13:32

PaulSmith wrote:
Good evening all,

Yours in football Paul
Welcome Paul.

I just wanted to wish you all the best, already I like your approach of doing things, getting your squad together early, not being sentimental and doing things your way. A clear out was needed obviously with the disappointment of relegation which to be fair we accepted months before it happened.

I’ve not been to all the friendlies but the brand of football already is good to watch, it’s exciting, the players look like they want to play for the shirt which is something us fans love. They are playing for each other, if it carries on this way I can only see more and more fans coming back to watch. We really look like we could go places.

All the best to yourself, your management and coaching staff and of course the players. We will do our bit on the terraces #12th man.

KenR
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by KenR » 27 Jul 2019, 17:04

Westy - drat and double drat.

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 27 Jul 2019, 19:18

dazzlingdazza wrote:
27 Jul 2019, 13:32
PaulSmith wrote:
Good evening all,

Yours in football Paul
Welcome Paul.

I just wanted to wish you all the best, already I like your approach of doing things, getting your squad together early, not being sentimental and doing things your way. A clear out was needed obviously with the disappointment of relegation which to be fair we accepted months before it happened.

I’ve not been to all the friendlies but the brand of football already is good to watch, it’s exciting, the players look like they want to play for the shirt which is something us fans love. They are playing for each other, if it carries on this way I can only see more and more fans coming back to watch. We really look like we could go places.

All the best to yourself, your management and coaching staff and of course the players. We will do our bit on the terraces #12th man.
I can only echo this sentiment. Great post.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz