So, the reality.

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
juanillo
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: So, the reality.

Post by juanillo » 19 Mar 2019, 22:05

andy wrote:
19 Mar 2019, 21:44
[quote=HalesowenHarry post_id=38212 time=<a href="tel:1553030710">1553030710</a> user_id=13]
Yes I do enjoy going. I didn't enjoy the last owners final season and a half. That was awful. More off the field than on. But the new owners have livened it up again even if they're perceived to have made some mistakes possibly. I live in hope next year will be much better. We shall see
What do you enjoy? Nothing we watch has changed one iota for what seems like forever.
I'm not even saying mistakes have been made. I lived in hope for THIS year. Big mistake. Next year probably will will be better against Dog and Duck sides.
[/quote]
Yes there's been precious little that's been enjoyable about watching game after game where barely a chance is created let alone a goal being scored. The only impressive thing has been the level that of the attendances given where we are.
The owners can't afford another poor appointment.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 19 Mar 2019, 22:06

andy wrote:
19 Mar 2019, 21:04
YeltzDoc wrote:
19 Mar 2019, 20:47

I suspect that the level will be pretty poor next year - andy's post from the other week that did the maths on the actual number of teams above us does seem to suggest that it'll be about mid '80s West Midland Regional level.

Actually Doc my maths suggested we will be far worse off than we ever were in the WML.
Apologies Doc. Worked it out again. I worked it out that we were already in the tier below (that can wait for a few weeks) ::)
We will actually have 7 divisions above us, the same as when we were in the Banks's (WML).
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 20 Mar 2019, 09:48

And today is World Happiness Day!

yeltz85
Global Moderator

Post by yeltz85 » 20 Mar 2019, 10:13

My check on reality...

We have come such a long way since October 2018 when the club was taken over by Karen, Keith & Colin. We may not have come on a lot on the pitch but the stability off the pitch is starting to show. After the last 10 years I would have taken anything this season. Have enjoyed attending again once again.

We may more or less be relegated but have good / honest people running the club.

Onwards and upwards for 2019/20! We have a full pre-season to build upon now with no doubts above our heads.

Its great to see how the attendance levels have held over this season, get a good run going next season and watch them grow! :-*

Wheels
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Wheels » 20 Mar 2019, 11:13

yeltz85 wrote:
20 Mar 2019, 10:13
My check on reality...

We have come such a long way since October 2018 when the club was taken over by Karen, Keith & Colin. We may not have come on a lot on the pitch but the stability off the pitch is starting to show. After the last 10 years I would have taken anything this season. Have enjoyed attending again once again.

We may more or less be relegated but have good / honest people running the club.

Onwards and upwards for 2019/20! We have a full pre-season to build upon now with no doubts above our heads.

Its great to see how the attendance levels have held over this season, get a good run going next season and watch them grow! :-*
as they would say in Parliament hear hear also thank you for your assistance on Saturday !

yeltz85
Global Moderator

Post by yeltz85 » 20 Mar 2019, 11:23

My pleasure Chris! Hope you didnt get too wet! :)

old git
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by old git » 20 Mar 2019, 11:35

yeltz85 wrote:
My check on reality...

Agreed. It seems like a very long time since Karen and Keith took over but we all forget it was only 6 short months ago when total control was finally achieved.

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 20 Mar 2019, 12:32

yeltz85 wrote:
My check on reality...

That sort of positivity will not be tolerated on here.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

Wheels
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Wheels » 20 Mar 2019, 13:27

AwayDayYeltz wrote:
20 Mar 2019, 12:32
yeltz85 wrote:
My check on reality...

That sort of positivity will not be tolerated on here.
don't worry it will be the cricket season soon and as Warwickshire fans we can you positive about that. We will try not to leave mess when we borrow the ground belonging to our local rivals!

Wheels
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Wheels » 20 Mar 2019, 13:30

yeltz85 wrote:
20 Mar 2019, 11:23
My pleasure Chris! Hope you didnt get too wet! :)
Oh well it was only water anyway no I didn't I stayed in the dry apart from popping out like a cuckoo in the 2nd half for the corners as an aside and not criticising anyone Rushall fixing the guttering was the most useful and welcome :-)